- Date Listed:
- Last Edited:
- For Sale By:
Set in beautiful rural surroundings this small acreage north facing property of approximately 5 acres or 1.94 ha is a treasure. This property is in a unique location with access to the best of all worlds.
* A rural retreat ideal for organic market gardening, permaculture, hobby farming with the possibility of a roadside produce stall.
* Run cattle, horses or other livestock.
* A top spot for fishing with river and creek frontage.
* Close to Lismore (20 minutes); Casino (15 minutes) and Byron Bay (1 hour 20 mins)
* Beach swimming with Evans Head just 40 minutes away.
* Central to the unique beauty of Far Northern NSW.
The power and phone is available and the land is mainly cleared with sealed road frontage. There is a highset 7m by 7m colour bond shed built within the last five years. We have a building entitlement and have confirmation from Council that a raised home can be constructed on the top block near to the road, power and services.
All serious offers considered.