CAN YOU HELP US FIND FLOYD...?
STILL SURE HE'S OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!!!
Our mate Floyd has been AWOL since late March 2012 from the Brisbane/Lake Street area in Northbridge. Please keep your eyes open for him. Our boy is extremely intelligent and if any cat could survive it's Floydy! We absolutely REFUSE to GIVE UP (so if you have Floyd and have kind of adopted him, please at least let us know; anonymously if you like).
* EXTRA-LARGE cat! He (was) nearly 9KGs but not fat. Very STRONG, MUSCULAR NECK, NO tummy FAT
* EYE-CATCHING appearance - very HANDSOME boy
* LONG-HAIR, Soft, FLUFFY coat
* Large BLACK-RIMMED, GREEN EYES
* LONG, very fluffy TAIL
* TABBY Markings - WHITE blaze down his NOSE, widening across his mouth then winging out around his face. Most of his FACE has the usual stripey tabby-style markings on his face, with a white nose and chin. He's got a thick WHITE neck RUFF and CHEST, a fluffy white BELLY, and WHITE lower and inner LEGS.
* His coat is a mix of BLACK, TAN and GINGER stripes and BLOBS (marbling/tortoiseshell pattern). The STRIPES are marked more CLEARLY on his UPPER LEGS, above the white part
* PALE PINK coloured MOUTH, NOSE and most of his toe-pads
* 8.5 YEARS old
* MICROCHIPPED - ID: 978000000475650
(Central Animal Registry: www.car.org.au)
We love our big boy and miss him so much. He's an incredibly important member of our family and we want him back. If you've seen him, know what's happened to him, or even if you've 'adopted' him, Please let us know. He could be anywhere by now, hopefully safe, and any info would be better than none! Thanks again!
We are hugely appreciative of all the help and support we've had from 'Pets of Perth' in particular and kind individuals in general. Thank you so much! please feel free to contact us with even the tiniest bit of info :-)