Cafe For Sale:
All Numbers are on a weekly basis.
BAS Statements are curently being completed but are a few months off. I have bank depsit statements and general running costs of the business avalible.
Stock Reorder: $520.00
Total Pro...fit: $1,310.00
This small cafe has been operating for over a year now and is growing business every month. It is currently run by one staff member on a Monday to Friday basis. The staff member is ...show more
Price REDUCED!!! Owner very keen to sell
This well established West End Ice Cream shop is in an unbeatable location, right on a main road.
- Homemade Ice Creams, Poffertjes, Waffles,Milk Shakes,Fruit Juices, Coffee and lots more
- Lot of customers, residents and also students
- Very good pot...ential to grow
- Long history of 14 years, stable
- Weekly sales up to $3,000
- Good lease
- Currently run by owner + casual staff
- Cheap Monthly rent $3,520 GST inclusive, no outgoing, ...show more
We are selling our cafe in brisbane northside. It was pretty run down when we bought it but we have poured our heart and soul and cash into remodelling the shop. The previous owners concentrated only on greasy takeaway and as a result the clientelle was pretty low when we took over. We have moved aw...ay from that and now offer a wide breakfast and lunch menu along with selected takeaway items. We also operate the cafe as a Spanish restaurant on Friday and Saturday nights.The clientelle is ...show more
Fully licensed asian restaurant located in prime location of New Farm. Currently chinese restaurant but it also suitable for Cafe, Western or any Asian cuisine. Close to the future cinema complex and new residential apartments. from 5.30 till 10.00 only. Remainisng 3years5X5 lease. Cheap rent. Seat...ing of 60+ people. Indoor and outdoor dining. Asking for $50000negotiable<br/><br/>show more
- Located 30 metres from Queen Street mall
- Next to a 5 Star Hotel
- Established loyal customer base
- 4 years left remaining on lease
- Brilliant centre management
- Italian marble bench tops, tables (for 35 - 40 chairs)
- Highest quality stainless steel display fridges and under bar f...ridges
- 27m2, perfect for barista / owner or couple
- Full lunch menu (sandwiches, wraps, salads)
- 6 AM - 5 PM Monday to Friday , 9 AM- 4 PM Saturday, Sunday closed
- Room to expand ...show more
• No experience necessary, full training provided
• Store established 2006, good lease in place, affordable rent
• Great location, extremely busy area
• Open 7 days per week, ideal husband & wife/family business
• Net profit $160,000 + for 2 working owners
Located in the middle... of the busiest street in the area, which has an eclectic mix of businesses from retail to real estate, banks to bars and everything in between. This area is where everything locally revolves, from ...show more
One of the best value for money Espresso Bars Franchises in Australia.
Stellarossa Espresso Bars are based on one mission: - to provide coffee drinkers with a premium quality coffee experience, each and every time they visit. Stellarossa have focused on 4 core areas they believe influence your e...xperience;
1. Premium coffee beans,
2. Skilled Baristas,
3. Modern, stylish and relaxing environments, and
4. Quality fresh food sourced locally.
Because we want you to succeed, we are ...show more
FREEHOLD RETAURANT INVESTMENT
KANGAROO POINT QLD 4170
For sale by Private Treaty the freehold investment of the highly regarded and very popular Restaurant which is ideally situated in Kangaroo Point very close to the Brisbane River. 240 sqm Approx i.e. 120 sqm inside and 120 sqm outside.
Ka...ngaroo Point is a highly regarded inner suburb directly across the river from the Brisbane CBD which is easily accessed either via the iconic Storey Bridge or by Ferry. a premium location for both ...show more
Growing retail pie business for sale.
Menu and formula in place for success.
High traffic exposure to main road with easy parking available.
All stock and equipment included.
Affordable and favourable lease in place.
Great recent exposure and marketing at the Ekka with successful sales.
Idea...l for owner operater with everything in place for them to succeed.
Walk in walk out.
Funky little hole in the wall coffee shop for sale in Newstead 22 Masters Street – Fitch Espresso
Started in October 2013, this fun little espresso bar has already captivated many in Newstead, New Farm and all across Brisbane. It has been featured in the Courier Mail numerous times and in an arti...cle titled “The Crema the Crop”. Already this lovely shop has a healthy number of steady customers and new clientele are discovering the buzz of the place every week. Once a new client visits they ...show more
A Partner wanted 25% for;
Coffee Wholesale Business Requires a sales orientated Partner someone with the people skills and a working knowledge in sales for a Coffee Import and Distribution Business.
All assistance and training you will need to Roast, Bag And Distribute top grade Coffee both Grou...nd and whole beans
We carry Stock of at least 500Kilo+ of Arabica Robusta and Mocha Coffee both roasted and green beans from Columbia Brazil PNG Vietnam all Quality Coffee.
Call if you have ...show more
Trading 5 days a week with a turnover of 10k a week. The business has 3 (three) food vans as part of sale with two establised runs with set customers. The Cafe is situated in a busy industrial area of Acacia Ridge with good main road exposure. There is plenty of room to grow for the right owners wit...h the third van.
For more detail call Richard on 0show more
The Six Day High Profit Chinese Take Away is located in a shopping complex
- No competition
- Trading 6 days from Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 9pm, Friday to 9:30pm, Monday close
- Current weekly sales is about $11,000
- Cheap rent monthly $4600 GST outgoing electricity water all inclusive ...
- selling Chinese take away and dining in
- Size of the shop : 70 square meters
- Net profit is about $170,000 a year includes one owners ‘ wage
- Listing price $160,000 + stock
Please ...show more
The long history 5 day take away is located at a great spot
- Long history of 18 years, established a great reputation
- Trading hours from Monday to Friday 4:30am to 3pm, flexible.
- selling sandwich, coffee, Danish, Salad, Sushi, Roast Beef, cake etc
- Weekly sales between $7500 – $800...0 a week
- Cheap rent only $2600 + GST no outgoing monthly
- Expire in 2023 , long lease
- Shop size 90 square meters
- Net profit about $3300 per week includes two owners’ wage
- ...show more
The noodle shop is located in a nice area
- About 50 Min drive from Brisbane CBD
- Trading 7 days 11am to 2pm; 4pm to 9pm
- one week wage $1900 in total
- current weekly sales is about $8500 -$9000
- No competition
- lease expire in 2020
- Net profit about $2500 a week
- All ...managed by staff
Listing price $130000 + stock. please contact Tim 0show more
The Stylish Sushi Train is located about 3km from Brisbane CBD
- Well established
– Stylish and all managed by staff
– Easy to learn and run
– Weekly sales busy time around $10,000, winter time between $7000 -$8000
– Net profit around $90,000 a year
– Rent $961+GST
– Trading hours Mon...day to Sunday from 11:30am to 9pm
– Lease expire in 2017 + 5 years option, CPI increase
– Listing price $190,000 + stock
- Please contact Tim on 0show more
The take away is located in a great position in the shopping centre in Southside of Brisbane
- Trading 6 days from 7:30am to 5:30pm, sunday closed
- Weekly sales $8000-$9000
- Selling sandwich, coffee, fried rice etc.
- Great potential
- Reasonable rent with a good lease , expire in 2...017 + 5 years option
- Net profit is between $1500 – $2000 includes one owner’s wage
- Listing Price $110,000 + stock, please contact Tim on 0show more
currently selling my shop, only had it for 6mth, i know it sad.. but i have other plans now, i just didnt wanna grow up too old and busy without having more kids, hell i'm only 27 lol
avg sales per week sit at $14,000 - $17,000
rent sit at $5,200/wk
gas sit at $1,500/mth ( $375/wk )
power bill... sit at $1,500/mth ( $375/wk )
employee $2,500/wk (2 chef, 4 service employee)
stocks avg of $3,500 - $4,500
60 sqm area
5yrs lease to go
your taking roughly 2000 - 4000 per week, maybe more ...show more
Asian Food Stall Southside Food Court
Long history Southside food court with variety food stalls in a mini shopping complex of residential area. This small business is suitable for a qualified chef to operate and create higher profit from new menu. The business has a friendly under cover parking ...near by an Asian grocery shop and restaurants. The current weekly sales are about $4500, weekly net profit is about $1000, and the monthly rent is $3700+GST including electricity. The listed price is ...show more
Profitable Fish and Chips
Over 10 years of fish and chips business located in the east side of Brisbane, about 13km and travel time 20mis from CBD. The business is well-known in the shopping complex of residential area, weekly sales are about $7500-$8000, and weekly net profits are about $2000. ...Monthly rent is only $3707+Outgoing and business trading for 6 days until 8pm. The business is suitable for a small family to run and maintain. Listed price is $129,000 plus stocks negotiable. ...show more
Recently opened brisbane CBD Coffee Shop Franchise, next to central train station.
Trendy fit out that cost $200k
Opened in June 2014 with 15 months rent free.
Taking $8000 week with potential to grow.
Urgent sale needed due to ill health.
Cash buyers only, no time wasters.
Located South Brisbane in busy corner shopping centre open 7 days. Long lease available. All financials available. All stock and equipment included. Located next to busy Post Office and Butcher. Comes with full staff. Large layout. Walk in walk out.
Stylish cafe and restaurant in inner-west suburb. Set in a. Very busy shopping center and large bus interchange.
Full commercial kitchen
Operate 9am to 10pm 7days
Good size 54seats inside and 10 outside
Long and secure lease
POS system and. Security cam
Price 190,000 plus ...5000stock
Plz contact me for inspectionshow more