In
  • Save Cancel

This search has been saved.

2 $7700.0
  • Swap/Trade

    Has all the features you would expect in a Commodore + a JVC Stereo System and tinted windows. It runs absolutely beautifully and has all the grunt you would expect from a V6. The body is about 96% perfect with the other 4% being small dings and a little fading on the bonnet - which WILL polish up quite well. Hell, I'll even supply the polish. LOL Small tear in fabric on drivers seat - nothing that a seatcover won't hide. I cannot post a pic as the cord from my digital camera to my PC ...

    Swap/Trade

    Charles Sturt Area,

    Seaton
    Yesterday
    240000 km |  Automatic |  Petrol
    Add to Gumtree Classifieds watchlist
  • $7,700.00
    Negotiable

    I am selling my 2003 Toyota Camry Ateva. This car was bought by my parents brand new and they passed it on to me 2 years ago. Beautiful car, don't want to let her go but I have just had a third child and have upsized to a 4x4. This car looks like it has just been driven off of the shown room floor. It has fresh paint due to the rose bushes at my parents house and near new tyres all round. Seats have always had seat covers so they are immaculate. Positives: Only 118,900 km's Full ...

    $7,700.00
    Negotiable

    Mitcham Area,

    Melrose Park
    12/03/2014
    118900 km |  Automatic |  Petrol
    Add to Gumtree Classifieds watchlist

We found 4 additional ad(s) in surrounding suburbs.

  • image

    $8,990.00

    NISSAN PATROL 1993 DUAL FUEL 4X4 IMMACULATE CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT WITH ONLY 286000KM INCLUDING SERVICE BOOKS. COMES WITH REGESTRATION, RWC, TRANSFER FEES AND STAMP DUTY ALL INCLUDED WITH THE PRICE TEST DRIVE TODAY NO APPOINTMENTS TRAD INS WELCOME. , FEATURES POWER STEERING, AIRCONTIONING, CENTRAL LOCKING, ALLOY WHEELS, 7 SEATER, SIDE STEPS, 4X4, BULL BAR, 2500KG TOW CAPACITY, FITTED WITH ELECTRICAL BRAKES AND MUCH MORE. ONLY 55 MINUTES FROM THE WESTGATE BRIDGE CONTACT US ONPH52216661 344

    $8,990.00

    Geelong City,

    South Geelong
    < 624 km
    19/04/2014
    Dealer used |  286000 km |  Manual |  Petrol
    Add to Gumtree Classifieds watchlist
  • image

    $9,000.00
    Negotiable

    Selling my 2000 BMW 323i 3 series. Not an urgent sale or for any reason other than I like to change cars every now and again. Its a great car and it does get a lot of nice comments if thats your kind of thing. Drives beautifully, nice cluch, tight gearbox, the engine is a quad cam so its nice and subtle at low rpms but has surprising power when you open it up. The vehicle has been perfectly maintained both mechanically and cosmetically, always serviced with Penrite premium oils, fluids and ...

    $9,000.00
    Negotiable

    Melton Area,

    Taylors Hill
    < 626 km
    18/03/2014
    170000 km |  Manual |  Petrol
    Add to Gumtree Classifieds watchlist
  • image

    $7,300.00

    This is a PAJERO EXCEED AUTOMATIC - TOP OF THE RANGE. Immaculate condiion Inside & Outside for age. 9 months REGO. Sad to see it go as I am downsizing. NO ACCIDENTS, NO DENTS, NO RUST, NO OFFROAD, ABSOLUTELY STRAIGHT, CLEAN & HEALTHY. Regularly serviced. Recently changed Rear Main Seal - have invoice (Original Mitsubishi Seal) - records at Ultratune. If this model was being produced to this day, any one would assume it as 4 - 5 years old model. Comes with Leather seats, wood grain trim, Dual ...

    $7,300.00

    Hume Area,

    Roxburgh Park
    < 634 km
    03/04/2014
    228900 km |  Automatic |  Petrol
    Add to Gumtree Classifieds watchlist
  • image

    $85.13

    Purchase this brand new 2014 Hyundai Elantra Sedan for as little as $85.13 p/w. $22,480 Drive Away $5000 deposit / trade in 60 Monthly repayments of $368.90 We are finance professionals who can organise finance on any brand new car for you. Getting your finance organised before you visit any car dealership gives you the power to negotiate a better deal. You should always be able to get at least $2000 of the advertised price of any new car. Our service is free, so give us a call to ...

    $85.13

    Melbourne City,

    Melbourne CBD
    < 647 km
    24/03/2014
    0 km |  Automatic |  Petrol
    Add to Gumtree Classifieds watchlist

We found 4 additional ad(s) in surrounding suburbs.

1
Results 1 - 2 of 2 ads for "trading post" in Adelaide Region within Cars, Vans & Utes