Hay im looking to swap or sell my holden vn calais its a 5liter v8 has been cammed has pacemakers extractors only has 150000klms klms on the car but has a differnt cluster in it that say 295000klms speedo stoped working im not to sure why should be an easy fix has no roof lining but that doesnt affect the car at all its a auto with a very tight lsd diff has solid axel nixe and stiff suspension in very good condition for its age nothing mechanicaly wrong with it might swap for another car or ...
AGISTMENT AVAILABLE - Warnervale
- Single Paddocks starting from - $30
- Share Paddock - $25
Full electric fencing, flat riding area, hay sold on property, trails at end of the street, indoor arena on the same road (must book & pay fee), Float parking available.
Please call Nerida - 0423 248XXXX
Tail Gator fork lift. Motor in good condition, hydraulics sound. Has had regular maintenance. Rear tyres new. Dielsel motor starts first go. Very easy to operate. Mounts onto rear of trailer or we have a special frame that allows you to mount onto any trailer at the side or any where, will include in sale price if necessary. Currently registered for road work. Will suit someone starting out in this type of business or ideal for the farm moving hay rolls very good for floor tile deliveries.
".. this is the story of a youth caught in the act of stealing golf balls and, being given the choice of prison or a reformatory, chooses the latter ... escapes.. is then taken under the protection of the Trehernes, where he begins the study of music and eventually becomes a brilliant artist."
Montreal Gazette- July 7, 1934
No Dust Jacket
Cloth covered boards in reasonable condition for age with ...
Blue Water Dental Tuggerah has joined forces with Atune Health Centres to provide a much needed health service for the people of the Central Coast.
You could benefit from a breathing assessment at ATUNE Health Centres if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
• Asthma, Emphysema or COPD
• Insomnia, Snoring or Sleep Apnoea
• Allergies or Hay Fever
• Rhinitis or Sinusitis
• Chronic blocked nose, dry mouth or respiratory infections
• Chronic Fatigue ...
- inclusion of all key legislative, statistical, political (local and global) changes since 1999
- a selection of new case studies and an extended range of questions in each topic
- more activities using ICT
- an updated introduction including a guide to the HSC exam for students
- revised HSC exam-style questions in the appendix
- updated endmatter, including a resource bank and lists of cases and legislation
Includes 'World ...