I am a fully qualified, enthusiastic and experienced English teacher offering private tuition in Melbourne CBD and suburbs. I am passionate about helping young people to achieve their best in English and have an excellent record of enabling students to succeed in English.
I have 5 years' experience of teaching and tutoring English in London, England where my students of all ages and abilities made excellent progress. I graduated at the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom with a degree ...
Are you wasting your money on expensive gym memberships/ bootcamp classes??
Are you bored of the same work out routine?!
Want to meet new people and have fun getting fit?!
For a limited time come to Albert Park for FREE fitness training. We are a group of motivated individuals who have a PASSION for health and fitness.
Training is on the weekends and invovles sets of push ups, sprints, sit ups, etc performed at high intensity (like a crossfit workout)
Sessions go for 1 ...
Do you want to live in happiness and bliss every moment of your life? And in this way help to create a better planet for all of us?
* We teach tecniques in which you can save energy and mantain a positive attitude.
* Techniques to improve your quality of life, enjoy your personal relationships.
* Techiques to improve your experience with your work.
* Techiniques to unblock your relationship with money.
Meetings every Wednesday at 7 30 pm.
Private sessions can be arranged.
Tutor for Economics, Commerce and Business subjects
• for VCE
• for university under- and postgrad level
• proven success with SAC, assignment and exam preparations
• Theoretical concepts and practical exercises
• E.g.: micro-, macro-economics, business subjects
econometrics and statistics, too
• I am university (PhD) qualified and a patient tutor
• Melbourne CBD, Albert Park, Middle Park and inner suburbs
• flexible times and location
• Call Andreas 0406 496XXXX
- Economic, business or commerce (and also mathematics, statistics and econometrics) subjects can be challenging
- But, if you know how, it is relatively easy to get good marks
- Learning with a private tutor is the ideal way to solve assignments and improve your understanding of these subjects in general
- All levels welcome, beginner, intermediate and advanced
- VCE and university (under- and post-grad) levels
- Focus on simple issues and/or complex concepts
- Informal ...
Learn the singing techniques used by the great singers like Enrico Caruso, Luciano Pavarotti, Frank Sinatra, Christine Aguilera, Michael Jackson and more. Sing effortlessly without strain, attain perfect pitch using the "Natural Voice Production" method. A singing technique usable in classical and modern styles.
Basics start with breath management, vocal placement, tonal projection, osseous resonance and this is just the basics. With our experienced teachers there are no limits.
This is a ...
This is the place to start and is perfect for complete beginners. You will learn some of the basic postures for building strength and flexibility, breathing exercises for increasing your energy and focus and relaxation techniques for body, mind and spirit.
Thursdays 6pm May 30th - July 4th
Mondays 7.45pm June 17th - July 22nd
Wednesdays 6pm July 3rd - August 7th
Tuesdays 6pm July 16th - August 20th
New Register online! www.sivananda.com.au
Wednesdays 6pm May 29th - June 19th
This popular course provides instruction in the basic techniques and theory for beginning your meditation practice. Meditation is considered the most important of all the yoga techniques and is an invaluable tool for emotional balance and peace of mind.
Register online! www.sivananda.net
6 week cooking course
Master the basics of day to day planning, shopping, cooking and eating. A fun and engaging course for busy mums and dads, or anyone who wants to get their kitchen under control. Discover real tips, real practices and real food recipes that will help you each and every day!
•A 6-week course – each week will build on the information provided the week before. Participants can come to one class but ideally will be involved in the whole ...
I can volunteer for a company(non profit) as a Dance teacher or Choreographer and choreograph and teach you to different dancing styles as contemporary, modern, cabaret,folk; charlstone; &ets.
I will be happy to share my experience;