Large bedroom for rent in Heidelberg vacinity close to public transport and La Trobe University Bundoora campus , 6 months minimum term , payment of a $500 bond and 1 months rent will be required upfront, rooms are fully furnished and common areas are cleaned weekly by house maintainence staff. Room... will be availabe from Monday April 6, 2015, however contract may be secured at earlier date upon payment of $500 bond and 1 months rent in advance. If you are interested please email or text your ...show more
One ROOM available in a three bed room house near to RMIT and La Trobe University
The available ROOM is FULL FURNISHED / Rent is including all Bills
The house is very tidy & clean with:
- Polished wooden floor
- BBQ with big clean backyard
- Car port
The house location:
- S...hort walk to TRAM 86
- Close to shopping Centre, (Uni Hill + Bundoora Square)
- Only 5-7 mins drive to La Trobe University
- Short walk to RMIT University
Rent is $600 Per ...show more
LATROBE UNIVERSITY ACCOMMODATION.
5 MIN WALK TO LATROBE UNI OR TRAM TO RMIT, BUS/TRAIN TO CITY.
RENT SINGLE ROOM AU$130 PER WEEK / DOUBLE ROOM $160 + $500 BOND, INTERNET, ELECTRICITY, GAS, WATER TO BE SHARED. 2 FURNISHED ROOMS AVAILABLE NOW.
My wife is going overseas for 6 months, while I remain in Melbourne, so I have decided to rent out the spare bedroom. The room is available until late July, so would prefer one person the whole time, but may consider short term stays of a month or so.
The house is in a great location,... walking distance from Northland (15 mins), 86 tram (10 mins), Darebin Creek parklands (5 mins), La Trobe University (25 mins through parklands, or 2 mins on tram). As a result, we're only a few mins ...show more
Hi my name is Destiny i'm a 22 year old law student studying at La Trobe university, Bundoora. First of all i am looking for a room to rent in Bundoora or surrounding areas (Thomastown, Heigleburg Heights only. I am currently working a casual job but earn $450 - $650 a week so paying rent under $200... p/w will not be a problem. I'm generally very quiet and like to keep to myself but not the point where I'm completely anti-social. Im not a neat freak but i do like to live and study in a clean ...show more
* $160 per week, $660 per month. No more to pay! One room is available from 24 July.
* Share a house with a group of fun loving young people - great location, great house, and better still everything is included – no sneaky hidden costs!!!
* Including all expenses (Electricity, water, gas & Tels...tra wireless ADSL 2+ internet).
* You cannot beat the location. 5 minutes’ walk to Plenty road tram stop. 10 minutes to La Trobe Uni on foot. 15 minutes tram ride to RMIT Uni Bundoora campus. 50 ...show more