HOME & COMMUNITY CARE WORKERS
Personal Care & Domestic Assistance
HenderCare is a leading national provider of nursing and support services. The agency is currently seeking a number of experienced support workers to provide personal care and domestic assistance services to clients living in thei...r own home in the inner south-eastern suburbs including St Kilda, Elsternwick, Caulfield, Glen Huntly, Carnegie, Brighton, Bentleigh and Murrumbeena.
Essential requirements :-
• Certificate 3 or ...show more
• Are you passionate about supporting people with a disability?
• Do you think outside the square?
• Do you have an interest in supporting individuals to achieve their own goals and increase independence in their lives?
• Can you develop professional and meaningful relationships with individuals?...
• Are you flexible, innovative and responsive?
• Are you able to work on a casual basis including out of hours and on weekends?
Independent Disability Services (IDS) recognises the importance ...show more
HenderCare is a leading national provider of nursing and support services. The agency is currently seeking a number of experienced support workers to provide personal care and domestic assistance services to clients living in their own home in the inner-city suburbs of Melbourne.
Essential requir...ements :-
• Certificate 3 or 4 in Aged Care, Home and Community Care, or Disability;
• current Provide First Aid (Level 2) Certificate;
• current Food Handling Certificate;
• current Manual ...show more
Position Title: Home Age Carer
Location: Melbourne metro (residential)
Hours: subjected to patients/client relationship and the willingness to except hours. This will increase up to 40 hrs. Availability for 7 days a week.
Review Applications/Resumes: ASAP
Job Interviews: ASAP
Start Date: ASAP
Trying to balance the responsibilities of your everyday life, work, family and loved ones can be challenging. That’s where our company can be of assistance with the highest level ...show more
We Care is a leading provider in Home and Community Care. We are currently seeking Support Staff who are interested in providing Home care and Community Acess for our clients in Caulfield area. Flexible hours can be offered.
Staff who possess following are welcome to join our friendly and suppor...tive team.
* Certificate III or IV in aged care
* Minimum 6 months of experience
* Current vic police check(not less than 6 months old)
* Current First aid/ CPR Certificate
* Manual ...show more
Disability Support Worker
Key Selection Criteria
We are seeking passionate and motivated Disability Support Workers with the following attributes to support a lady who lives in the Caulfield area.
• Female support worker with experience in high support care
• Has a minimum of a... Certificate III in Disability
• Manual handling experience including using hoists
• Shows an interest in the client, their life and interests and the supports they require
• Nursing background or ...show more
ONCALL is an award winning DHS registered Community Service Organisation and is considered one of Melbourne’s most highly regarded Disability Service Providers. We’re recognised as a sector leader because we empower, support, and reward our staff to deliver a service of the highest standard.
More... than a job, we encourage a career. We provide you with the opportunity to explore a range of diverse work areas within the disability sector and find an area that is right for YOU. We’re proud ...show more
Medical Staff is one of the largest suppliers of healthcare workers in NSW, VIC and QLD. We cater to Public and Private Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, and Universities.
We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED Registered Nurses for a variety of specialty units in Public Hospitals located in the great...er Melbourne region such as:
• Intensive Care Unit
• Coronary Care Unit
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
• Paediatrics Intensive Care Unit
• Maternity ...show more