2007 4X4 Toyota Hilux Ute with plenty of extras: 2.4 meter steel drop-side tray, full ladder racks, alloy nudge bar, side steps, tow bar, 31 inch mud terrains, electric windows and mirrors, tinted windows, mp3/ipod dock, electric locking hubs, hi and lo range. This ute is in immaculate condition, and has had one driver from new. Call Ashley on 0409129975 for more info or to arrange a test drive. $15,500 neg.
I have a set of std size turbo pistons and rings for hilux also comes with new gudgeon pins and clips. I rebuilt my 2.8 and in the process purchase a set of turbo pistons std size only to find out that my block is 20thou over size.. the pistons were in the motor and ran for about 30seconds. They are like new..you can see in the photo the different color of metal around the top ring on the piston which is a harder metal to be use for turbo's. Please feel frre if you need any further information ...
Massive garage sale this Sunday the 26th at sorell market. Heaps of baby clothes, tools, car stereos, speakers, books, DVDs, heaps of women's clothes and designer dresses, hilux 4x4, tool box and too much other stuff to mention. Look for the stall with white hilux for sale. Bargains galore
We have a 1987 Hilux dual cab and are looking for tailshafts, windscreen, tail-lights, bucket seats and a few other minor bits so if you are wrecking one of these we may be interested in buying the above items. Please phone and if we are out leave a message and we will get back to you.
For sale XH Falcon ute.
Auto, CD player, mags, good tyres.
Recently resprayed, 6 months reg.
Tinted windows, extractors,
4200 Ono, may swap for 4x4 dual cab hilux 4 runner etc ph or message Richard.
Great ute for Carpenters, Builders, Electricians with custom built tool boxes on the tray and an incredibly strong, full length rack. 4 new tyres and full service 1000km ago. Reliable and honest vehicle.
This is a one owner ute with low k's 146,682 and is in very very good condition. 2.8 Diesel motor. You won't find a better one then this to easy! !
Rego till 9/3/2014
View at car city on the crn of Derwent park and Sunderland st moonah ph 62 726364
MUST SELL ASAP 08 HILUX DUALCAB $13750 EXCELLENT CONDITION 5 SPEED MANUAL SERVICE HISTORY BRAND NEW TYRES FEB.2014 REGO P/S A/C E/W C/L IMMOB. WITH ROOF RACKS FOR CANOPY PHONE OR TEXT ONLY WILL BE SOLD OPEN TO FAIR OFFERS CHEERS
2008 Toyota Hilux SR silver extra cab ute.
130000k's with full log book history, serviced regularly. Comes with a custom aluminium tray, snorkel, pipe rack and Mickey Thompson tyres. A well looked after vehicle, excellent condition.
Toyota Hilux Dual Cab, Manufactured December 2006, silver, turbo diesel, 113,000 kms.
Excellent condition throughout, it still smells like a new car!
Dual batteries, ARB Canopy, long range fuel tank,, Sunraysia rims with 31" mud tyres, TJM annexe, Rhino Racks, tub liner, 12 volt supply in tray (for fridge etc).
Never taken off road, lady driver, excellent condition through out, full service history, six months registration, only two owners.
For the right buyer Kenwood DVD player will be ...
whats out there to swap my 99 vt 5spd power windows curise control goes well sound system chrome 17inch wheels good tyres end of may reg 258000ks offers no tyre kicker no bikes or 2 door cars can come with 6 months reg for right deal please call or txt 040921XXXX no emails wouldnt mind a daul cab hilux nothing older than 95 but will look at other swaps
For sale or swap 35 inch baja claws 2 are 40% and the other 2 are 60% on 8 inch sunraisiers swap for good set of 32s mudders or maybe really good set of 31s mudders on rims suit hilux 6 stud or sell for $800 ph 045719XXXX or 045719XXXX
Up for sale is my highly modified 89 Toyota hilux has been built for 4wding got the 2.8 diesel in it got rebuilt 50 thousand ago
35inch maxis bighorns x5
Front and rear air lockers
Extended brake lines
Rancho 9000 shocks
2inch lift leafs f/r
Inverted rear shocks
Xrox front bar
1200 pound synthetic winch
And much more
Has a dent in front guard is a great bus never let me down
Hz kingswood sedan 4 door 202 4 speed reco 202 yella terra head Crome rocket cover Crome thermostat cover needs tyres and she will pass pits 350 holly carbereta 2 spare diffs spare starter motor spare shifter and steering box will swap for a hilux bravo ect
hilux extra cab sr5 tub, tub liner, flexy glass canopy, side steps, exhaust,chrome roll bar, older bull bar for a 90 model hilux all prices very on what your chassing just send me a message NO EMAIL 041857XXXX