The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (“ATC”), a division of Group Training South-West Inc. www.gtsw.com.au, is the largest employer of apprentices and trainees in Australia.
The objective of ATC is to ensure all apprentices and trainees graduate with real skills and real jobs.
• Do you have ...a passion for success in this industry;
• Are you very punctual;
• Have a great positive attitude;
• Show good initiative;
• Gain a Certificate III qualification while being paid; ...show more
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (a division of www.gtsw.com.au) is currently interviewing for Carpentry and Joinery Apprentices.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Construction, erect, install, finish and repair wooden and metal structures and fixtures on residential and/or comm...ercial buildings.
Applicants must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
White Card is Essential;
Own Transport & Valid Driver's Licence is ...show more
I studied carpentry in the uk for 4 years and I done a year on a voluntary site, I've had a few odd jobs here in Perth after I finished working for cbh. I'm looking for some more on site experience, kind of like what you would get from an apprenticeship
Apprenticeships in Carpentry:
Must have licence and reliable transport
The Areas of work locations are in Dunsborough and the surrounding suburbs/areas.
Pre-requisites for Traineeship and Apprenticeships:
• Ability to pass a drug & alcohol test upon induction and whenever required
• ...Current White Construction Card (OHS White Card)
• Willing to work in Dunsborough and surrounding suburbs
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Willingness to learn new things and follow ...show more