Small business located in Stuart Park area requires an experienced Bookkeeper/Admin person to commence as soon as possible.
8.30am – 5.00pm. Hours can be negotiated but will be required 5 days per week.
Must be reliable, trustworthy and able to work alone.
Suitable applicants must have the following experience
Full knowledge of MYOB - essential at least 2 yrs exp
Superannuation & Payroll
Accounts Payable & Receivable
Excel & Word
Internet Banking ...
Working closely with the Executive Director, liaising with the Board and being a valued member of the Corporate Services Team by supporting senior management, the Office Coordinator provides a diverse range of administrative support from collating board papers and assisting with reports to depositing the banking. As the communication link internally and externally, this position would suit a person with some Intranet, website and Facebook page experience, or the desire to learn, and the ...
- Understand that service is the foundation of our business;
- Have strong customer service skills and the ability to comunicate effectively and in a professional manner with customers both verbally and in writing;
- Have strong debtor maintenance and collection ability;
- Demonstrate attention to detail;
- Have good computer skills and ability to learn to use the internal system effectively;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Star Homes is seeking to employ an administrative assistant for a part-time position, Mon-Wed-Friday - hours: 9am to 5 pm. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of MYOB Account Right Plus 2012, will be proficient at data entry and will have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. There is potential for the position to become full-time within 6 months. Conditions and entitlements will be as per award and a job description is available.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Contract Managers (APS6) for short term Government work.
Negotiation, management and evaluation of program funding agreements and contracts in relation to health and ageing service delivery.
Formulate recommendations on payments, acquittals, risk assessment and financial management
As contract manager undertake assessment and acquittal of the financial ...
To provide an excellent reception and cashier service, accurate and timely information, its services and activities, friendly and helpful service to all customers.
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR THE POSITION
• Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Spreadsheets, Word Processing and Database information
• Knowledge and experience in administrative and/or customer service type roles
• Ability to receive and participate in on the job ...
I am an experienced Executive assistant with 8 years experience in office administration.
If you need help organising your bills, making a budget, diary management, travel arrangements, paying your clients. I am the person you have been looking for. I can help you with all of your organising needs.
If your a small business and want someone to come in and help sort your paperwork out I can make your life easier.
I am a mother of one working from home and charge $30 per hour.
I can make ...
Work Wanted - Private Bookkeeper running my own book keeping business
I HAVE 25 years experience CURRENTLY SEEKING CLIENTS
- MYOB - BAS, IAS- Super, AP-AR .
Can work at your premises or can pick up your documents and process on at my office.
Please phone 0467 175XXXX