Do you enjoy the fast pace of the events industry and do you want to be part of a rewarding and dynamic team environment? Then this role might be for you.
In this role you will be self-motivated, work unsupervised, customer service focused and sales orientated, with a razor sharp eye for details... and growing passion for the event industry.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Phone calls and Email queries
• Quotations and site inspections
• Assisting clients to plan ...show more
44 Caversham Street
Guillotine / Folder Operator needed
• Location is east of the CBD
• An opportunity to join a friendly team on a casual or full time position
Applicant must have an Australian Passports.
A vacancy exists for an experienced Gui...llotine and Folding Operator.
This position is responsible for the following:
• Assume responsibility for shift guillotining operations including pre-guillotining preparation ...show more
I am looking for 3 hard working individuals to replace 3 that wouldn't.
You would be joining a vastly expanding sales team. Working with a world renound product, Kirby and a quality payment structure.
No experience is required as all training is given.
Preferably people with drivers li...cence.
Rapid Advancement available.
Excellent grasp on english as communication is key within this role.
Please contact via email or call ******6920
Andraeus ...show more
Through and through hospitality professional? Bucket loads of experience? Host by nature?
Bars, dining, functions & bottle shop all under one roof require someone who can keep all the balls in the air (and we don't mean like Coco the Clown).
All jokes aside, this really is one of the most special... roles we?ve had in forever ? a beautiful Iconic venue that oozes character and a laid back yet sophisticated vibe.
We are looking for the face, skills anshow more
Well-known wholesale travel company is looking to grow their existing reservations team. This friendly and vibrant team always have something happening in the office -
Work related: training, product updates, coaching
Non-work related: social nights, cake bakes, internal competitio...ns.
* Selling worldwide travel itineraries to travel agents
* Giving destination advice for locations including USA, South Pacific, Asia and Euroshow more
*** TO APPLY, COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK: http://tinyurl.com/nfh3uwz ***
* Join Australia's number one corporate travel agency!
* Boost your career with one of the fastest growing businesses of its kind in the world!
* Be part of one of our most successful and progressive businesses!
* Ongoing trav...el industry benefits and much more...!
About Corporate Traveller
Built by leaders, for leaders, at Corporate Traveller we didn't become Australia's number oshow more
Day to Day Duties
* Working one on one with clients
* Organisation and management of your own caseload
* Create care and treatment plans based on individual needs
* Plan exercise regimes to assist recovery
Skills and Experience
* Ability to engage clients from a range of backgrounds
* Prev...ious experience within a private practice setting preferable
* Full AHPRA registration with no practice limitations
* Eligibility to work anshow more
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced and motivated Pharmacist Managers seeking a permanent full time position with a busy community pharmacy in the Perth metropolitan area.
You will be responsible for managing a small team in this well established pharmacy.
* Minimum 2 year's management experience in a busy community pharmacy
* Commitment to a high level of customer service
* Must be familiar with professionalshow more
Metro Based Role
Technically Challenging Projects
Competitive Salary Package
About the company
Having grown to become an industry leader in the construction sector with a strong reputation for quality and reliability, their specialty is concrete work assisting multinational companies in the executi...on of their civil works packages across resource and infrastructure projects all over Western Australia including remote areas. With a hshow more