MUST BE NRAS QUALIFIED ALREADY.
MUST PROVIDE YOUR NRAS NUMBER TO INSPECT THE HOUSE. DO NOT INSPECT THE UNIT IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY NRAS REGISTERED.
ONE INSPECTION ONLY - SATURDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 9:00-10:00 AM
Found in a beautiful, quiet leafy corner and only minutes from a bustling shoppi...ng centre, medical centre, restaurants and public transport, this townhouse will not disappoint. This impressive townhouse has three large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and fans. The master ...show more
Inspection: Saturday 13/09/2014 10:30 - 11:00am
For rent is a lovely 2 bedroom NRAS apartment in Yeronga.
- Master bedroom with built in robe, ensuite, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Second bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
- Modern bathroom with shower over... bath
- Well equipped kitchen with generous stone bench and stainless steel appliances inc. dishwasher
- Large covered balcony with ceiling fan and access to master bedroom
- Light and bright air ...show more
You will love the leafy location of Windsor, while being so close to the city and in walking distance to public transport. This NRAS apartment is perfect for a couple or a single person and, providing you meet the income threshold criteria, it is available to you at a 20% reduction in the rent! More... information about this can be found at www.nras.communities.qld.gov.au.
The near new apartment features one bedroom, one bathroom and a spacious open plan living area that opens to an oversized ...show more
I'm currently looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom. Currently renting atm but it's temporary. Hoping for private landlord but real estate is ok, I'm 9 months pregnant and have a 4 year old and do share care with my other two kids.. I been waiting on housing list 4 years and also nras approved!! Can pay $270... a week looking in the Brisbane areashow more
Available for long term lease from 12 Sept 2014
Brand new - large 1 bedroom -apartment with security parking
- Manning St, South Brisbane (near South Bank)
- Close to South Brisbane station
- Short walk to Brisbane CBD area
- Rent is approximately $315-$330 per week
This unit is only avai...lable to tenants who qualify for the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) program.
To be able to rent this place, you need to qualify as a NRAS tenant.
Please provide your email and ...show more