I am currently looking to hire a someone to assist me selling on a stand during the upcoming Geelong Show (16 - 19 Oct).
Plans are to sell a range of ladies fashion accessories plus a new range of music and data cables, with an emphasis on the music and data cables.
To be considered... for this position, you need the following -
* A dynamic and outgoing personality to be able to engage with a range of people
* To be able to proactively engage with people as they pass by to ...show more
Looking for a job in the run up to Christmas?
SantaPics is looking for energetic photographers and staff to work at various shopping centres in Melbourne. We are a fast growing, fun company, with the latest in photo technologies. You’ll need to be available full time (including weekends) and work f...lexible hours during November/December until Christmas Eve.
Santa staff will be responsible for:
• Managing one of our Santa photography sites
• Cash handling & EFTPOS payments
• Providing ...show more
Big Lou's Donuts are seeking suitably experienced customer service staff to work at the Melbourne show from 20th Sep to 1st Oct 2014
You must have experience in customer service with a proven work history.
Candidates must possess the following.
Able to work in a fast paced environment
Able to stand for long hours
Have cash handling experience and be proficient in giving change
Have reliable transport
Have working rights in Australia
Excellent english and ...show more
Thomas Cook Boot and Clothing Co. is seeking experienced retail sales assistants to work at the Melbourne Show from Monday Sept.15th till Friday October 3rd.
You will be responsible for,
1. Assisting the manager in the operations of the on site store.
2. Representing Thomas Cook-Wrangler.
3.... Maximise all sales opportunities.
4. Stock control.
5. Delivering high levels of customer service.
6. General store duties including set up and pack up.
You must possess.
1. High customer ...show more