Fully patented independent with coil springs, heavy duty shock absorbers and trailing arms for enhanced stability
Suspension travel can be configured for maximum performance on both on & off-road conditions.
Integral design for camber and tow-in adjustments
Auto reverse 2000kg coupler and run in braking system
Stabilizer legs integral part in caravan design (no loose jacks or handles)
Body strength ensure by skeletal construction ...
Idyllic lifestyle in a private rainforest setting with spectacular and extensive ocean views over the Noosa coastline.
Enjoy the abundant bird and wildlife at this lovely pole home which sits high up on this 1.1 ha parcel of land that is adjacent to the golf course. Just an easy 10 minutes from Noosa’s magnificent beaches, shopping, schools and entertainment and 10 minutes to the Bruce Highway which is the main artery to Brisbane. The property is also surrounded by million dollar homes in ...
• Track Trailers ‘hot dipped galvanised’ chassis with MC2 Asymmetric Link military grade suspension, with coil springs and twin Koni shock absorbers to give exceptional on and off road performance
• 16 inch steel wheels with 265/70 R16 AT Tyres to suit Landcruiser 70 Series
• 20 degree departure angle with protective torque tubes for easier exit from channels
• Fully articulated DO-35 coupling for maximum off-road ability and on-road comfort
• 2 x 70L water tanks with level gauges plus 14L ...
New Merc Cruiser 4.3 fitted in 2010. Only done under 100 hrs.
Previous owners would spend 3 months a year onboard in the Whitsunday’s. Great for family weekends or holidays. Currently on jetty on Noosa River till end of January.
• sink with electric pump & hot & old water,
• New stereo CD,MP3,Aux in,Tuner, USB port,
• Gas Stove,
• Toilet compartment with electric marine toilet
• 21.5 inch LED TV with built in DVD player
• 75 ltr fridge / freezer with switching unit 12 ...
OFFERS ABOVE $299,000
This steel frame kit home sits on 3.2 acres in a very scenic & private location at the end of a cul-de-sac. Located just 5 minutes from Kilcoy & Lake Somerset boat ramp. The home has two double sized bedrooms, a large open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with cathedral ceilings. There is reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans and a wood heater. The hot water, stove and oven are all gas. The house is tiled throughout. The large verandahs and entertainment area ...