Huge 60" (152 cm) LG TV @ $39 / Week on 2 Year Rental Terms
or $59.00/ week on 1 Year rental terms
1. All Rental goods are brand new.
2. All goods come with a warranty.
3. Whether your are working or on are on Centrelink Benefits, that's OK.
4. Just 1 year rental agreements ( Not 3 Years or... 2 Years Contracts)
5. Quickest way to get it to Apply online --- Click “ rentown.com.au “ --------- Click orange coloured button “ Apply online “ and submit.
Visit "www.rentown.com.au" or call ...show more
We are looking for someone/ single or a couple who has
* a steady income (not on Centrelink benefit)
* to be clean, neat and tidy
* to take pride on a place where you live
* to be reliable, accountable and never behind the rent
If you can tick "yes" to all of the requirements above then ...you are one step closer to renting this amazing house in smithfield with
* Spacious and cozy 2 bedrooms all with in built wardrop
* Massive kitchen and plenty of storage
* Newly renovated ...show more
I looking for flatmate. When you move in my house you will use second bedroom and bathroom just alone.
My house location is infront of Burwood centrelink.
Train station is just 3 minute by walk and Bus stop also so close.
Burwood Westfield Shopping centre is 5 minute by walk.
Many re...staurant is so close and RTA also.
Strathfield is just 7minute by walk.
Our building has anytime fitness on the ground level .
If you a student i think my APT is good for you because ...show more
Mature 25 yr old female, with fantastic references seeking at least a 1 bedroom place for myself and my two year old boy.
Although I am still on benifits I am also a Hairdresser with constant clientele.
I am looking to get settled asap in the hills district as my son starts childcare next week and... I can re enter the workforce full time.
If interested, I am eligible for good benifits through department of housing which not only assists me but provides benifits for those who rent to people on ...show more