Set of 4- 17" x7JJ Volk Racing G-Games rims.
These are in great condition, no gutter rash or structural damage. Only reason i'm selling is i've upgraded to 18s.
Stud Pattern: 5x100 and 5x114.3
will fit Subaru, Mazda, Ford, Mitsubishi, Honda, Nissan and many more.
If you are unsure whether they will fit, contact me and i'll let you know.
These are in great condition, only serious offers please.
A set of 4 size 18X7.5 inch et 45 PCD 114 backspacing 153.25
we only have 3 sets left we have sold our wheels to our exclucive customer
if you buy 5 set or more prize is much more cheaper
Colour is white with black spokes
suits toyota,suziki,suburu,proton,nissan,mitsubshy mazda,lexus,kia,hyundai,ford,honda chrysler
we can also fit the tyre on it too extra cost and send to you.all you need to do is fit it to your car
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK JUST COLOURED ...
Awesome rims quiet hard to find now
fronts are 17x8
rears are 17x9
+32 and +35 offset
there are a few scratches on the rims they would make great drift or drag wheels as they are quiet light.
2 senter caps are missing
tyres are all practically brand new
MSG for quick reply
Ad will be removed once sold
Selling a full set (x4) of Work VSKF
They have a bit of rash on 2 of the wheels... Other than that, fairly mint.
sizes are 17x8 +36 , 5×114.3
tyres are near new 205/40/17
Need them gone to make way for new wheels ASAP
FOR SALE: 4 of Maxxis bighorn 35x12.5R15 on white 6 stud sunnies 15x8 neg 22 offset. Usual cuts and scuffs but all hold air with no punctures $500 firm located Ormeau. Call Andy 040289XXXX. Approx 10mm tread.
set of 4 16in tsw mags tyers will need to be changed 1 maybe still good tho come off my holden vt fit all commodores from vb to vx no cracks or buckles good for burnout rims or tralier or car can be painted.....ALSO SELLING new 5 INCH RPM TACHO METER opened but never used as it was the wrong one that i wanted was a gift suits 4cy 6cy 8cy manul or auto any car comes with shift light Mounting kit
Instruction manual $100
Five Goodyear Wrangler mud tyres on sunraysia rims.
All in great condition the wheels and tyres were purchased at the same time . Will suit pagero land cruiser patrol due to the offset. Size is 31x10.50/15.
Tyres would be 80% and spare is like new.
No emails please call 041287XXXX
EF EL FORD FALCON XR6 XR8 'SHARKEY' 16 INCH RIMS AND TYRES 225/50/16 - Used
In excellent condition, few tiny scratches or scuffes on the rims , tyres are at about 70% tread (Maxxis), very good grip. (Pictures 1)
Comes with 4 chrome locking nuts, 16 chrome nuts & the locking tool. (Picture 2)
Wheels are in Northern Melbourne to pick them up, cash on pick up would be prefered.
Please send me an enquiry if you are interested.
Please check out my other items also.
2005 Ford falcon xr 6 BA mark 2 wheels and tyres for sale, wheels 17 inch and are in good condition and 2 tyres have 90% tread while the other two are around 10% to 15%
For inquiries call aidan on 043996XXXX
On offer are a full set of original Mercedes Benz Alloys from a C200 bought brand new with 17inch 5 spoke alloys.
Absolutely in showroom condition and only 3 weeks old.
These are the original German tyres and rims that came with the car
Buy them at a fraction of the new cost
The only reason I selling almost new tyres and rims is that I want to up size to 18 inch
Dont miss this opportunity to upgrade your standard C class rims with these sports rims
2 10" 50cc tyres and rims already put together blown up etc front tyre near brand new back tyre good condition but bait bald and 2 brand new 10" 50cc tyre tubes for spare... Just text me for any pics or details
I am offering 2 x GT RADIAL CHAMPIRO 328 245/35R19 High Performance Tyres for sale for $180 ($90 each)
The tyres cost $564 ($282 each) - Have receipt to prove purchase.
The tyres are a high quality performance tyre and have tonnes of tread (see photos attached) but have some shoulder wear.
If you have any questions, please call.
i have four clubsport 17'' for swap, one needs new tyre unroad worthy, but other three have about 60% tread left, would like a set of 20'' but ill settle for something different, all offers available just text me what you got.