I have a large range of quality passenger & 4WD used tyres, All tyres are in RW Condition price from $25.00 fitted & balanced,Our address is 25 Windale Street Dandenong or you can call us on 03-87121946, we are open 7 days a week from 9 am to 5 pm.
17x7 Roh Adrenalin Wheels
- 5x114.3 stud pattern
- A few scratches but overall still in good nick
- Unsure of offset but came off a s15 and looked good
- Hyper black
- I think offset was +38 from memory
Pickup only, No Swaps
4 Off-road tyres on Black Sunraysia Wheels, Only 6months old.
265/75R16 Goodride CR857 Mixed Terrain Tyres. (equivalent of a 32x10.5)
Tyres have had very little use, excellent condition. Very ggressive shoulder lugs, 12mm tread depth. If you dont want the rims I am happy to sell the tyr...es seperately for $540.
16x8" Black Sunraysia Wheels, 6 stud with -ve 23mm offset. (very wide stance wheels will fit almost anything) Great condition. Will not be sold seperately. ...show more
Have 4 VE tyres on rims and hubcaps for sale.
2 of them are Good Year Assorance Triple Max with a 225 x 60 x 16 (only 6 months old) with 90 - 95% tread. Look brand new.
The other 2 are Duros similar tread but with roughly 60% tread.
MULTIFIT HOLDEN + FORD 20" KMC ROCKSTARS in gloss marble black 1 maybe 2 small marks no cracks or buckles very good condition, luccini tyres with 90%+ tread on all 4 with purple walls, $1300 FIRM NO SWAPS located melton victoria.
Selling a set of 17" Simmons FR17 that are in need of a resurrection. Had originally bought these wheels a while ago for my car but now no longer have the vehicle so these have to go. 3 of the rims have had the front and back of the rims re rolled but the other rim is pulled apart due to the band cr...acking which I've had fixed due to bands being hard to find but if you can find one simply buy and put on if you don't like the idea of a welded band. All rims need re painting and polishing other ...show more
Hey guys i got two used 205 65 15
Give me a call for if you want them
Each for $35 they are in brand new condition with more than %90 tread
More tyers available, fitting available $10 per tyer
Give me call or text on 0
Up for sale are my set of 4 Nissan 350z wheels.
They are 18x8 inch wheels, with a 5x114.3 stud pattern, and will fit Skyline, Silvia, Supra, Chaser, Cressida and AU,BA,BF onwards Fords. Offset is +30.
They do have a few marks and 3 have some slight rash from previous owner. All 4 still have ty...res on, which are 225/40/18's. Two are about 60% tread, the other two are about 30-40%.
One does have a puncture, but will have fixed upon sale. As on OEM wheel they are a subtle upgrade are were ...show more