Production Workers - Food
We have multiple opportunities for the right candidate's to join our client's dynamic teams. Bring your 'can do' attitude, demonstrated reliability and excellent work ethic to the fast growing food manufacturing sector.
Various shifts are available in line with our clients' production requirements and they are hands-on physical roles.
We are looking for people with demonstrated experience in similar roles who have a proven track record of reliability working across a 24/7 roster on a casual basis.
There are various production elements required in the role including:
- Process work
- Food preparation
- Labelling & packaging
- Machine operation
- General cleaning & housekeeping
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Available 24/7 with the flexibility to work across a 7 day roster on any shift
- Knowledge of HACCAP
- Experience in a fast paced hands on production environment.
- Previous production experience in a food environment is an advantage but not essential
- Have the ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Be committed, reliable with a demonstrated strong work ethic
- Full UNRESTRICTED Australian Working Rights
The successful applicant(s) will ideally have previous food industry experience, however training can be provided to the right candidate(s).
How to Apply
If you have full unrestricted Australian working rights, are an enthusiastic person, have an excellent work ethic, and want to join a well-established thriving recruitment agency please click - 'Apply' and attach your resume detailing your relevant and recent experience.
Previous applicants need not apply
- Date Listed:Yesterday
- Last Edited:Yesterday
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Temp
Lead Steel Detailer
Delivery Driver & Warehouse Worker
Hc/ mc driver looking for part time
HR Skip truck driver
truck driver wanted