Cameleers WANTED - Outback Adventure !
Are you adventurous? Good with people and animals?
Uluru Camel Tours is a tour company providing unique experiences in the Red Centre of Australia and we are looking for our newest team members.
We are seeking keen, passionate and outgoing people to join our dedicated team.
- Working with large animals (Camels)
- Hosting visitors from around the globe and giving them an unforgettable experience
- Public speaking
- Assisting with events, including our annual camel races
- Other general duties as directed by management
- MUST have experience with horses or large animals
- Outstanding customer service skills
- MUST have Open drivers license
- Light Rigid "LR" license or ability to obtain
- Obtain a clear police check
- Ability to obtain "H" endorsement
- First aid certificate (preferable)
- Must speak English (prefer English as first language)
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
- Willingness to live and work in a remote location
- Minimum 6 month commitment
Accommodation provided (NO PETS)
Training where necessary
An unforgettable experience of living and working in the heart of Australia!
"we have a strictly ZERO drug policy in the workplace and on our property"
To apply, please send resume, a cover letter outlining your experience and ability to fulfill our requirements and a recent photograph of yourself to:
Due to the volume of applications we will only be able to reply to those most suitable for the position.
- Date Listed:22/02/2019
- Last Edited:22/02/2019
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
Station hand for NT Contract Mustering Team
Cattle Station Cook
Essential Service Officer required
Gardening Work Available
looking for hard working workers in Sandalwood Farm
LOOKING FOR TRACTOR DRIVER IN SANDALWOOD FARM
LOOKING FOR WORKER IN BANANA AND PINEAPPLE FARM
WOOFERS WANTED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Cook and lawn waterer