DIY CHRISTMAS SALE, LAST DAYS TO SAVE! - DONT MISS OUT!
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- shower rocher mel d'oranger orange blossom honey shower gel 400mlyves rocher mel d'oranger orange blossom honey shower gel 400ml Yves Rocher Orange Blossom Honey Shower Gel 400ml brand new never been used will be sent in a recycled padded envelope product Orange Blossom Honey Shower make Yves Rocher size 400ml big size smell Orange Blossom Honey Shower postage $8.99 I will pay the extra so it goes recorded delivery tracking sign for service price $39.00 product i$39Lismore, NSW•13wContactless
- Byron Bay Feature and Utility Grade Hardwood Timber DeckingMixed Hardwood Feature Grade (2nd Grade mixed species) 072x22 $2.510 Lm 094x22 $4.250 Lm 122x22 $5.510 Lm 140x20 $6.771Lm 144x22 $7.199 Lm Forest Reds Feature Grade (2nd Grade) 122x22 $5.773 Lm 140x20 $7.094 Lm 144x22 $7.542 Lm Blackbutt Feature Grade (2nd Grade) 072x22 $3.338 Lm 080x20 $4.354 Lm 094x22 $5.652 Lm 122x22 $7.328 Lm 140x20 $9.005 Lm 144x22 $9.573 Lm Tallowood Feature Grade (2nd Grade) 094x22 $5.652 Lm 144x22 $9.573 Lm Grey Iron Bark Feature$2.02Byron Bay, NSW•6w
- Byron Bay Old Hardwood Deck Refurb ProjectAll timber will deteriorate when exposed to full weather. Hardwood decks with roofs on will probably last forever. In saying that, the weather always creeps in on one side or another at different times of the year. These pics are from a client who refurbished their deck recently. Most of the boards exposed to full weather were replaced. The old boards were replaced with Mixed Hardwood Feature Grade. The deck was re sanded and re coated and as you can see, the finished result was well wort$2.63Byron Bay, NSW•4w
- Byron Bay Grey Iron Bark Hardwood DeckingStandard and Better Grade: Grey Iron Bark 72X22 $4.494, 82x22 $6.096, 94x22 $7.611, 118x20 $9.215 122x22 $9.867, 140x20 $12.125, 144x22 $12.890, 158x24 $15.550, 163x27 $17.674 Our boards are wider and thicker than the rest! Grey Iron Bark is a very clean timber and, in most cases, would grade Select Grade. To get an accurate available stock delivered price, email and include: # Board size you think you want (you can ask for more than one and they will be inc$3.49Byron Bay, NSW•6w
- Byron Bay Forest Red Gum Hardwood Timber DeckingForest Red Gum Decking Standard and Better Grade 072 x 22 $3.287 Lm 082 x 22 $4.458 Lm 094 x 22 $5.566 Lm 122 x 22 $7.217 Lm 140 x 20 $8.868 Lm 144 x 22 $9.427 Lm Pictures are to be used as a guide only as the colour can vary. Matching End-matched External Shiplap Cladding and Internal Wall Panel in 136mm cover and 109mm cover also available. Based in Woodford, 1 hour north of Brisbane on the Caboolture / Kilcoy road. You can pick up yourself or we can deliver. Open to t$2.76Byron Bay, NSW•4w
- Byron Bay Dried Blackbutt 240x43 Internal Stair TreadsDried Blackbutt Stair Treads 240 wide x 43 mm thick. Various lengths available. Dried and machined on site. Other species like Grey Iron Bark & Tallowwood soon to come online. Standard & Better Grade $71.9078 per Lm Feature Grade $51.0505 per Lm Pictures are to be used as a guide only as the colour can vary. Colour is mainly cream to pale brown, sometimes it shows a slight pinkish tinge. BBT has a straight grain and even texture. We can do a matching End-matched Ext$46.98Byron Bay, NSW•4w
- Byron Bay Structural Hardwood Timber GOS and FramingF14, F17, F22 and F27 – Structural Grades and Appearance Grades. We’d like to think that the traditional F14 grade is mainly for the rural scene but in saying that, most draftsmen / architects still to this day tend to specify F14. Normally we would advise F17 for most structural projects where “visual” is becoming a bigger issue nowadays. Most external decks fail prematurely from the sub floor bearers / joists falling apart. Old style 38mm and 50mm bearers split and allow the water into the$2.72Byron Bay, NSW•4w
- Byron Bay Cheapest Timber Hardwood DeckingMixed Hardwood Feature Grade (2nd Grade mixed species) 072x22 $2.510 094x22 $4.250 122x22 $5.510 140x20 $6.771 144x22 $7.199 Forest Reds Feature Grade (2nd Grade Mixed Species) 118x20 $5.392 144x22 $7.542 Mixed Hardwood Utility Grade (3rd Grade) 082x22 $1.830 094x22 $2.530 118x20 $3.183 140x20 $4.031 144x22 $4.285 Take a closer look at the Feature Grade Timber Decking we have for sale. Why buy second-hand timber or worse still, pine when you can get brand ne$1.83Byron Bay, NSW•6w
- Byron Bay Blackbutt Tallowwood Wide Hardwood Decking163x27 wide decking board in Blackbutt and Tallowwood Standard Better Grade Decking is now back on the menu at GT Hardwood. It’s a premium product and only run in limited quantities. We mill our own feed stock timber in our own sawmill to a thicker wider profile to supply our own dry mill with a bigger board so that we can machine our decking to a thicker wider profile. The result is a far superior product for outdoor use high load decks. Thicker means stronger and more durable. Space the$12.47Byron Bay, NSW•4w
- Byron Bay Hardwood Timber Shiplap and Wall Panel109 x 19 Secret Nailed Wall Panel - Feature Grade 109 cover width: Forest Reds $5.055 Lm Blackbutt $6.416 Lm Tallowwood $6.416 Lm Grey Iron Bark $6.911 Lm Turpentine $6.797 Lm 136 x 19 Secret Nailed Shiplap - Feature Grade 125 mm cover width: Forest Reds $8.563 Lm Blackbutt $9.634 Lm Tallowwood $10.241 Lm Grey Iron Bark $10.924 Lm Turpentine $11.044 Lm GT Hardwood is a family owned and Queensland based company. We machine$5.06Byron Bay, NSW•6w
- Byron Bay Hardwood Timber Tongue and Groove Flooring83x14 T&G SN Standard: Blackbutt $6.38 Lm Spotted Gum $6.32 Lm Grey IRB $6.20 Lm Red IRB $6.20 Lm Brush Box $6.20 Lm 80x19 T&G EM SN Standard: Blackbutt $7.51 Lm Spotted Gum $7.11 Lm Grey IRB $7.20 Lm Red IRB $7.20 Lm Brush Box $7.20 Lm Mixed Reds $6.72 Lm 130x19 T&G EM TN Standard: Blackbutt $13.59 Lm Grey IRB $12.40 Lm Spotted Gum $12.62 Lm Red IRB $12.40 Lm Brush Box $12.40 Lm Mixed Reds $11.23 Lm The Standard Grade Flooring above is a just small sample of what’s av$3.81Byron Bay, NSW•4w