Transport Support(PK Refrigerated Logistics and Services Pty Ltd)
Main purpose of job:
- Working within the transport & Warehouse team.
- Coordinating Delivery Schedules and Bookings Allocation.
-Problem Solving Using Own initiative.
- Provide internal administration Support for the transport and warehouse team Using existing CMS software systems & using Microsoft Office Programmes.
- Deliver on and demonstrate our company values.
- Oversee the timely delivery of goods & our services.
- Scheduling Routes and Deliveries for the business.
- Maintain delivery Schedule and track deliveries to ensure deliveries are met.
- Analyse delivery costs and recommend more cost effective methods of delivery.
- Monitor and report driver issues such as Incidents, safety concerns & licencing issues.
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency of support services (Transport & Admin) through improvements to each function as well as coordination & communication between support & business functions.
- Supporting in organising and maintaining of electronic/manual filing system for customer POD's.
- Communications and being proactive to customer enquiries and reasonable requests.
- Support Transport Department establish company routes concentrating on customer service.
- Dealing with routine correspondence using own initiative.
Principal qualifications required: Qualifications with relevant employment experience.
- Completed second level.
- Training in Logistics and Fleet management would be an asset.
- Strong Database management skills would be an advantage.
- Strong Victoria geographical knowledge.
- Previous Administration experience including producing excel report is essential.
- Transport/Logistics experience within a similar role (desirable)
- Intermediate IT Skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn software.
- Health & Safety awareness.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service & oral/written communication skills including polite/professional telephone manner.
- Social skills to deal with clients.
- Numerical Skills.
- Attention to detail
- Flexible & proactive attitude
- "Can do" attitude both internal & external
- Friendly personality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to motivate and lead others.
- Must be able to work beyond normal hours when required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Date Listed:19/10/2019
- Last Edited:19/10/2019
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
HC MSIC DRIVER with Side loader experience ideally Laverton
HC D/G DRIVER with Side loader experience Linehaul $.50c per km
MC MSIC DRIVER with Side loader experience $36.08(1800DRIVERS)
HC DRIVER Linehaul $.50c per km Melbourne based(1800DRIVERS)
Owner truck driver
HC Night Driver