Rear Load - Waste Truck Driver (HR)(CSC WASTE)
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Waste Truck Driver is responsible for operating rear-loader and/or hook-lift waste trucks in a safe and appropriate manner.
- He/she must conduct all activities according to the collection schedule and all relevant policies and procedures.
- The Truck Driver must also clean, maintain and secure all equipment as directed by policies and procedures.
- The WasteTruck Driver must also deal with residents and members of the public in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks. Ensure trucks and equipment are safely and securely stored.
- Advise the Supervisor and Mechanic of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be flexible with working hours and available to work weekends and public holidays.
- Must be able to handle the physical demands of the job.
- Must pass background check & drug test
- Must provide VicRoads driving record & obtain valid HR License
- Knowledge of Melbourne and its surrounding areas is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $84,999.00 to $94,999.00 /year
- Rear Load: 1 year (Preferred)
- HR Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Heavy Rigid (Required)
- Australian driver's (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
- Date Listed:23/02/2020
- Last Edited:23/02/2020
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
HC DRIVER - TRUCK & TRAILER - FULL TIME POSITION
HC LICENSE -DRIVER FULLTIME - TRUCK AND TRAILER
Truck Drivers Immediate Start 2020
Truck Drivers Needed in High Demand in Canada
OWNER DRIVER - REFRIGERATED VAN or TRUCK 2 & 3 & 6 & 10 Pallets
Truck Driver Night & Day Shift Available
HR Agitator Drivers(Outwest Concrete)
HR truck driver
HR truck driver WANTED