Spanish lessons from a native Colombian!
My name is Andri and I have been living in Melbourne for the past 3 years. For the past two years, I have been teaching Spanish through private lessons.
I was born and raised in Colombia, a country often known and praised for their eloquent Spanish.
The reason why I love to teach Spanish is because I enjoy to interact with people and seeing them embrace a language and culture that is new for them. Spanish is such a joyous and loving language and I want to encourage as many people to learn it.
Our lessons will be focused on conversational Spanish, talking in real life situations and I can help you with any assignments you might possibly have if you are taking Spanish classes at Uni/TAFE.
By taking my lessons:
- You will learn new vocabulary each class.
- I can help you with vocabulary pertaining to different situations (business,law, medicine etc.)
- You will learn grammar in an easy and practical way.
- Slang/Phrases that would be useful if you ever travel to Spain/South America.
- Classes will be very hands-on and productive.
- You will be immersing yourself into a beautiful language that can take you to many places!
For our lessons, you can choose the location. Whatever is good for you, is good for me. Whether it is at your residence, or even a local park, library or cafe!
I am available for private lessons or even small groups (up to 5 people)
$30 for 1-hour lesson
I will give a discount if you have a group booking, please enquire if you need.
Gracias y hasta pronto !!!
Spanish lessons with native speaker!
Spanish lessons with a native, experienced teacher
SPANISH CONVERSATION LESSONS WITH A NATIVE SPEAKER
Spanish private lessons
French lessons with a native speaker