Sofa. Cabinet. Lamps. Chaise. Tapestry. Art. Epergne. Chairs
2. Painted Reproduction Cabinet / Buffet by LEBETTER, 3-Drawer, Custom Built One-Off Italian Design, Imported, New $ 950. Plus
3. Hand Painted Reproduction Artworks, Gilt Framed, Gilt-Edged Investments for the Future, Choice of 2 - 120cm x 70cm (Country Scene) & 170cm x 120cm (Lady & Child) from $ 925. Plus
3. Reproduction Luxury Italian Bedroom/Dining Chairs, New $ 250 Each OR $ 750 for 4.
4. Antique French Table Lamps, Patterned Crystal & Brass $ 275 Each or $ 475 for the Pair (White Shades Included). Also Art Deco Bohemian 1960's Glass Sculptured Bowls (2), Made in Italy $ 240 for Pair. Brass Birds, Clock, Urns etc.
5. Vintage French Tub Chair $ 300. Fancy Mirrors from $ 175.
6. Antique Chaise Longue, Genuine Original Australian Colonial Heritage Piece, Cedar, Rare $ 150.
7. Tapestry, Large 172cm x 240cm, Reproduction Heraldic Design, Woven in Europe, New in Cylinder for Freight, Inspect Display Tapestry in House, Including Hanging Rod/Fleur De Lys Finials $ 750 (Choice: Red, Gold, Black).
8. Captain's Chair, Chesterfield Style Button Leather, Authentic Antique, Beautiful Design, Timber & Original Condition, Swivel Base $ 385.
9. Silver Plate Epergne by James Deakin & Sons, Made in Sheffield, England, Late 19th Century, Superb Condition, Serial # P 3994 $ 240. Request Photos.
10. Georgian Parlour Chair, Amazing Condition $ 1,695. Inspection by Appointment. Request Photos.
- Date Listed:10/12/2018
- Last Edited:14/04/2019
Fenton Milk Glass Hobnail Epergne Centrepiece
Antique Tapestry chair -
Tapestry Original Antique
Antique Egyptian Tapestry
Gilt palour french tapestry chair
Tapestry - alphabet