MUST GO!! Moving house.
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- plant sale all must goplant sale all must go from $10 to much to list viewing by appointment only if your interested please include your phone number in your reply to arrange an appointment$10Sinagra, WA•1w
- MEXICAN COTTON PALM TREE FULLY ESTABLISHED 6 YR DIG A HOLE AND LET GO!MUST GO BEFORE IT GETS ANY BIGGER TO TRANSPORT OTHERWISE I'LL HAVE TO KEEP IT! I DO NOT OFFER DELIVERY!! MEXICAN COTTON TREE PALM WITH 2 YUKKA'S IN THE LARGE 75 LITRE POTTING BAG 2400 MM HIGH FROM SOIL APPROX 2900MM WIDE WITH THE TRUNK NOW A MASSIVE 300 MM ACROSS! THE YUKKA'S WILL GROW INTO AND UNDER TO MAKE A GREAT FEATURE TO AN ALREADY IMPRESSIVE PALM TREE. FULLY ESTABLISHED JUST DIG A HOLE A WATCH THEM GROW! GROWN FROM SEED AND 6 YEARS OLD NOW, AT THE STAGE WHERE NEW SHOOTS ARE CONSTANT$175Jane Brook, WA•13w
- Orchids5 orchid plants. 2 growing nicely with one getting regular pink flowers. $20 each 3 other pots need some TLC. ❤️ $10 each Or make an offer for all. Moving house soon. Terracotta pots not included in price.$10Booragoon, WA•5w
- Plant Trolleys 6 pcs Bronze 30 cm PlasticWe provide Australians with functional, well-designed products that add to your home's comfort. We not only provide high-quality goods at low prices, but we also restore trust in online purchasing. Effortlessly move around your potted plants with our plant trolleys! Be it moving patio plants into the house or moving plants before cleaning the floor, the plant rollers will come in handy. These plant caddies are not only durable and unbreakable, but also UV resistant and weatherproof. They are$84Perth, WA•20w
- Acerola Cherry TreeBeautiful acerola cherry in big pot is for sale due to house moving. Can be picked up any time in Applecross.$80Applecross, WA•15h
- LARGE POTTED DRACENA PLANTWell established. Would look amazing in a nice pot as an entrance or alfresco plant. Plenty more plants for sale as we are moving house. Check our other items. No time wasters please. Ad will be removed once item has sold.$150Nedlands, WA•32w
- Pot plant mature in potMoving houses and need to sell plant in pot just over 1m high $60$60Thornlie, WA•4w
- Range of potted plantsI have lots of different potted plants to sell! No set prices, if you see something you like - make an offer! If you'd like more photos or information, feel free to send me a message! **Only selling as im moving house and need to downside my plant collection.$10NegotiableYokine, WA•5d
- Plants clearance must go salePlants sale Philodendron from $10 Moses in the cradel $2.50 And many more$2.50Stirling, WA•62w
- Plants and Trees, Grass TreesSALE.... All plants must go to free up space - assorted succulents, dragon trees, cactus, dracena, ponytails, frangipani, citrus trees limes, lemons, cumquat, grass trees and so many more. All planted in quality soil. Barbaco WA Prices range from $5 - $600 Premium Potting Mix 30ltr bags $7.00 Landscapers welcome. Call Vaughan or Barbaco WA Malaga$5Malaga, WA•26w
- Epiphyllum large plants collection for saleLarge epiphyllum plants available Assorted varieties, some are known colours and some are not tagged (won't know flower colours until November) 18cm pots - plants are approx 60cm high and up to 1 metre wide Smaller (named and tagged) epiphyllums also available All must go - prices range from $5 to $20 Cash only, please Ferndale (Riverton area)$20Ferndale, WA•5d
- 45 Erlicheer jonquil bulbsSocial distancing observed at all times in outdoor transactions with fully vaccinated seller. Cash sale and pickup only. 45 bulbs, mostly small. Plant 20cm deep in autumn for highly scented flowers in spring. Will die back and go dormant underground in summer. Can be left in garden beds indefinitely with virtually no care and watering by rainwater. Bulbs grow bigger and multiply over seasons. Can grow in a pot but must allow for large root system.$7NegotiableMerriwa, WA•7w