Chef De Partie
We are looking for an experienced and passionate chef to join our brigade. The right candidate needs to be able to work all areas within our kitchen, including grill, pans and larder.
Brief job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- - Report to and assist the Head Chef with ordering and stock control procedures.
- - Supervise and assist / train junior team members.
- - Assist with development of specials & menu ideas.
- Experience required. Cert 3 in commercial cookery, 2 years in a similar role. Minimum 40 hours per week are on offer. Full time contract available for the right chef.
Bangor Tavern is renowned as having one of the Sutherland Shires' best dog-friendly beer gardens, Bangor Taverns convenient location, friendly staff and loyalty to maintaining a local approach are what makes us every locals favourite pub.Think lush greens, romantic festoons, a luxe garden bar & all the live sport.
Bangor Brasserie is open 7 days a week from Midday till late. The extensive menu features a delicious selection of pub classics as well as vegetarian and gluten-free options. We also offer extensive lunch and dinner specials available from $15 to satisfy the most discerning diner.
- Date Listed:16/01/2020
- Last Edited:16/01/2020
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time