Spray Paint Graffiti Remover - Mötsenböcker’s Lift Off® #4 - 3.8L
Pickup is from Bateau Bay NSW 226
2 x 3.8 L Available
For Sale is 3.8 litres of Mötsenböcker’s
Lift Off® #4 Graffiti and Spray Paint Remover
Mötsenböcker’s Lift Off #4 Spray Paint Graffiti Remover is the only water–based, biodegradable and Green Cross Certified, by Scientific Certification Systems, graffiti remover in the world.
It effectively removes all types of oil based paints, varnishes, lacquers and spray paints from all types of surfaces including: stucco, concrete, cars & trucks, brick, metal, plastic and more!
Always test on inconspicuous area first. Not recommended for use on latex painted walls, non–colorfast materials or woodwork.
Old & Fresh Paint
Acrylic Enamels Semi-gloss & High gloss
Features and benefits:
Spray paint graffiti remover
Green Cross certified
Safe for the environment and user
Hard, Soft, Porous Surfaces including: Stucco • Concrete • Cars & Trucks • Brick
• Metal • Plastic • Street Signs • Utility Boxes • Tile • Vinyl • Plexiglas® • Aluminum
• Stainless Steel • Fiberglass • Split Rock • Formica® • Slumpstone & More!
How to use
For hard and soft surfaces such as: Street Signs, Plexiglas® & Cars:
1. Spray area damaged by graffiti or paint thoroughly. 2. Wipe with clean paper or cloth towel. Repeat if necessary.
For porous surfaces such as: Concrete & Brick:
1. Spray area damaged by graffiti or paint thoroughly; wait at least 3 minutes.
2. Use brush to agitate (loosen) dried paint. 3. Hose off with water or use pressure washer. Repeat if necessary.
For best results on high–porosity substrates (Concrete, Brick, Stucco):
1. Follow step 1 above. 2. Use Mötsenböcker’s patented process in conjunction with a high–pressure water system to remove paint or graffiti.
- Date Listed:16/04/2019
- Last Edited:13/05/2019
Carport- dismantle and remove $100
Bathroom mirrored cabinet
5 Litres of Worm Oil, for your Gardern
Driveway removal, Concrete removal and Demolition.