Farm Maintenance Worker
CF Farms Pty Ltd is looking for Farm Maintenance Worker for its GinGin Farm located at 120 Douglas Road, GinGin, Beermullah, WA 6503 for immediate start.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts preventative maintenance on all manure removal equipment and other equipment as needed and or directed.
- Assist drivers and staffs with maintenance issues as needed and or as directed.
- Moves and or relocates birds as needed to conduct repair work
- Repairs and replaces manure belts
- Regularly cleans all manure belts, pits and sheds as needed not allowing excessive build-up of manure.
- Repairs all flooring and guardrails in and around all manure handling equipment to ensure safety standards are met.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow SOP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Performs House Person duties as needed.
- Following other job-related instructions and performing other job related duties as
- Following all safety rules and regulations
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Previous experience with operating heavy machineries and tools and
equipment is preferred
- Ability to carry out oral and written instructions
To apply, email your cv to yan******@******.au
- Date Listed:13/02/2020
- Last Edited:13/02/2020
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
Farm Worker - Central South Coast WA (Permanent, Full-Time)
Caretaker / Maintenance position
Permanent Farm Employee Wanted
Farm Work - Cattle Station
King Leopold Ranges
Feedlot Hand - Myalup
General Farm Hand
Six month minimum fulltime grain/livestock
WANTED: Experienced Senior Farmhand
Head Stockman - Kimberley WA
Horticulture Technician required