Electrical Technician - Automation
Core Talent are working with a global manufacturer in their search for an electrical technician industrial automation specialist.
Located in Sydney's Northern suburbs however will involve travel interstate and overseas.
The role is suited for a highly skilled electrician that has a strong understanding in industrial automation with exposure to PLC's, SCADA and material handling systems like conveyors and sortation systems from a projects commissioning background.
- Assist engineers with upgrade/modernisation projects providing technical assistance
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the manufacture or performance of systems and products.
- Must hold a current Australian Unrestricted Electrical License
- Must have technical qualifications as electrical fitter
- Certificate IV in Industrial Automation or similar PLC qualifications are highly regarded
- Full Australian work rights - No working holiday/ students etc.
- Maintaining mechanical and pneumatic systems, computerised maintenance systems, and automation (conveyors & sortation systems)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematics
Please submit your resume to Dani
- Date Listed:22/01/2020
- Last Edited:22/01/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Full-time
- Salary Detail:Super
Assembly Technician - Full Time, Part Time, Casual
Machine Operator / Factory Worker
Carpenter/Furniture Frame Maker
HC Truck Driver
HR crane driver