Since 1989, ICO AsiapacificGroup has been serving the global oilfield and petroleum industries in theAsia/Pacific region. We are API Q-1 and NATA Certified Inspection Companyproviding quality full-range NDT inspection, asset management and supportservices for drilling tubulars, tools and offshore equipment.
At ICO Asiapacific Australia,we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach theirpotential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse andinclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is tofocus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel stronglyconnected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our peopleis key to our success.
An opportunity exist - A fulltime Inspector Assistant with the aim to become NDT Level II Inspector. Must behardworking and dedicated worker to assist Inspector with cleaning, grinding,and inspection of tools.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Assist Inspectors inset-up/tear-down of equipment; perform routine and preventive maintenancetasks, calibrations and overall equipment and facilities upkeep.
• Assist Inspectors inproject execution and daily tasks associated with providing industrialmaintenance services.
• Assist with properdocumentation and reports of services provided.
• Maintain safe, secure andhealthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards andpractices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazardsor concerns.
• Learn and abide by companypolicies and procedures.
• Maintain constantsurveillance and immediate control of industrial radiographic equipment at alltimes while in use.
• Provide the requirednotification to appropriate safety management personnel in the event of anincident, and to provide assistance as necessary.
• Perform other relatedduties assigned by inspectors/supervisors.
• Field duties requireoutdoor work in a plant atmosphere.
• Working in plant and/orshop areas around production machinery with extreme noise levels.
• Must be able to wear safetyequipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
• May be at more than one jobsite in a day and must be able to tolerate climate changes.
• Standing for long period oftime in an industrial environment
REQUIRED SKILLS &EXPERIENCE
• Must be able to read, writeand communicate in English to communicate with clients, supervisor andco-workers.
• Must be able to perform awide variety of tasks and respond to short notice work assignments
• Must be able to followprecise directions and procedures.
• Must be able to takedirection from others and have the ability to work in a team environment.
• Candidates must be detailoriented and have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced industrialenvironment.
• Candidates must be able todemonstrate longevity in previous work experiences. When applying, pleaseinclude dates of employment for each previous position.
LOCAL CANDIDATE ONLY
-Please provide Visa Grantdocument when applying or passport copy for Australian citizen. Applicantwithout visa grant document will not be considered.
Apply now by sending us yourCV and cover letter to gir******@******com.
- Date Listed:08/04/2021
- Last Edited:08/04/2021
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Full-time