Caravan Buyers Guide by Andrew Woodmansey
The Caravan Buyers Guide is the only independent guide to buying a caravan in Australia.The guide includes comprehensive coverage of the principles and guidelines behind making the right caravan buying decision.
Rather than discussing specific caravan brands or models, the guide gives prospective buyers invaluable and timeless knowledge to help them review their caravan purchasing options and make a wise purchasing decision they will not regret later. Did you know there are well over 100 brands of caravan on sale in Australia?
The Caravan Buyers Guide helps you choose the right caravan for your needs.
Fully illustrated and using simple, clear explanations, the guide will:
• help you decide if you’re suited to the caravan lifestyle
• explain the types of caravan available along with their strengths and weaknesses compared to other RV types
• tell you what to look for in a caravan based on who you are and where you want to go • tell you how caravan electrical, gas, water and waste systems work
• explain which caravan accessories you need and importantly don’t need
• walk you though caravan paperwork including contracts, insurance and warranties
• provide invaluable advice on safely towing a caravan and enjoying life on the road
• take a glimpse into the caravan of the future.
Format: Paperback (235mm X 160mm) 200 pages
If you wish to order please feel free to pop me a quick message through facebook and I will send you the link to this book on our site. Thanks. Postage is only $9.95. No pick up sorry.
- Date Listed:09/11/2018
- Last Edited:09/11/2018
Spotlight On Ford Falcon XD XE XF: The Guide For Owners Buyers &
Illustrated Porsche Buyer's Guide Book
HOUSE MD. BOOK OFFICIAL GUIDE TO TV SERIES HUGH LAURIE NEW
Spotlight On Ford Escort Downunder******1981 For Owners Buyers &
Biography Princess Diana her true story by Andrew Morton
The Two of Me - Andrew Johns
Virginia Andrews box set - brand new
Virgina Andrews books
V.C Andrews books