SPANISH CONVERSATION CLASSES ONLINE VIA ZOOM !
Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
- FREE TRIAL LESSON! Speak Spanish in 4 Months!!!Hola amigo/a, Do you like Spanish and would you like to be able to speak it fluently? Do you have the desire and courage to travel to countries where this language is spoken in the future? Or do you want to study at a bilingual school, or abroad? My name is Richard, I come from Uruguay. I am a trained teacher and I have worked in education for almost 15 years and I have been teaching Spanish for more than six years. I have experience with students from different parts of the world andSydney City, NSW•1w
- SPANISH CLASSES FACE TO FACE OR ONLINEI am a Mexican girl studying a Master Degree in the USYD. I have been leaving in Sydney for one year and a half. I have a high level of English so it wouldn't be difficult to star your Spanish journey with me if you are a beginner. I am flexible with hours and place. I am also a yoga and pilates teacher, so with me you could train yoga or pilates and practice English at the same time. Please feel free to check out my Instagram account: ara_cordero The normal Spanish practice throughCamperdown, NSW•52w
- English/Spanish classes with a friendly native for all levels and agesMy name is Sebastian Llosa. I am an English and Spanish teacher with a degree from Yale University. If you’re looking for an experienced and fun teacher, you’ve come to the right place. Lessons should be fun, that’s why I offer a relaxed and friendly environment. I tailor my classes to the particular interests and needs of each student. We will focus on conversations but I can help you with pronunciation as well. I’m bilingual, which means I can easily help you with English and Spanish. ISydney City, NSW•8w
- Experienced Spanish Tutor In Sydney - Online - AUD30/hourLEARN SPANISH ONLINE! ¡Hola! My name is Jesus. I am an experienced and friendly tutor from Spain and I am here to teach/help you with my language! Lots of Spanish native speakers have many grammatical mistakes in their own language, but I have always been very good at grammar and have good writing skills as well. I am a geographer, but I started to teach Spanish in February 2018 in Sydney. I got many students by posting on Facebook and through Tutoroo and was doing face to face teachinSydney City, NSW•4w
- Start speaking French now - Brookvale based or onlineBonjour, How soon will you be able to speak French? How fluent will you become ? When is your next holiday in a French speaking country ? Learn how to speak French and discover the culture with a French tutor for all ages who is patient, supportive and friendly You will explore the beauty of the language and the culture whether you need French for school, work, upcoming trip, to be able to speak to family/friends/relatives or just for yourself ? Look no further andCollaroy, NSW•7wContactless
- Improve your English language skills - online sessionsDo you want to imorive your English skills? Do you want to: * improve your conversation skills * become more confident in speaking and writing * get some help to understand the grammar better * just overall become more fluent? then I might be the English teacher you have been looking for! I am Belgian/Australian and have a Masters degree in Translation (English/Spanish). I have experience in teaching English as a second language to teenagers and adults, both in highSydney Region, NSW•8wContactless
- Online Hawaiian Hula dance classes🤩 Keep ACTIVE at home during lockdown and attend an online Hawaiian Hula dance class via ZOOM! 🏝 Every Mondays 7pm to 8pm Sydney time (Australia). We are a Hawaiian Hula dance school in Sydney, Australia and our sister Hula school, He Makana O Aloha, is from Honolulu. We have online and in person Hawaiian Hula dance classes! Inbox us to attend and for more info! or text/call #hawaiianhula #hula #hawaii #hawaiiinsydney #learnhulasydney #dancSydney City, NSW•14wContactless
- SPANISH LESSONS - Native speaker!Hi there, I'm a native Spanish speaker with years of experience teaching different levels and exam preparations. I will give you the relevant documents and materials. I'm flexible with the hours and days. We can meet in Zoom or coogee, first I would love meeting to see your level, abilities, and expectations, after that we can program a schedule. The first meeting is free and the classes are 30$/h. Write to me for more information, I'm looking forward to hearing back from you soon!Sydney City, NSW•88w
- Art Classes Watercolour 'on line' via Zoom- more info in text belowLearn how to paint quick and expressive watercolours ( in four steps method ) in a comfort of your home using Zoom. Classes are recorded ( 2,5 hours, step by step demnostration ) and free to download if you can not attend live session ( Wednesdays 10 - 12,30 ) First Class is free. For more info please visit www.artiscon.com or emailNeutral Bay, NSW•33w
- TIK TOK ONLINE DANCE CLASS! PRIVATE/GROUPHi there! I am teaching group tik tok bookings for Corporate events. Its a fun way to engage your team in a group event while we are stuck inside. Heres a few reviews from other businesses Online Tik Tok Dance Class Mitch was fantastic! We changed the brief on Mitch at short notice and he was able to quickly adapt to what we wanted and delivered an excellent fun event for our corporate virtual drinks with senior leaders at Dell EMC. Mitch had excellent communication with us leading upCampsie, NSW•118w
- Local English Tutor =) SKYPE Lessons availableHi Everyone! My name is Rae and I have just completed an Education degree at UTS. I am very passionate about teaching and helping people improve their English, whether it's for personal reasons or for study/work. I have conducted private English lessons (both in person and online) since 2013 and have had students from all over the world, with varying backgrounds including: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian, Columbian, Greek, French and Russian. We can work on accent reduNewtown, NSW•13w
- ITALIAN / SPANISH / ENGLISH TEACHER - TRANSLATOR - INTERPRETERHello! My name is Giacomo Mazzuccato and I am an experienced language tutor, Cambridge examiner, translator and interpreter. For the past 10 years I have been teaching Italian, English and Spanish languages, both privately and in various language schools and companies in the UK, Italy, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil and Mexico. I have also worked as translator (books, website content, dissertations, catalogues, product manuals and data sheets) and interpreter for several clients. I originally come fromSydney City, NSW•1w