Mercedes W108- W115 Reman ATE Fr Rt Brake Caliper - 001 421 82 98
Are you always topping up your brake fluid?
Are your brake calipers leaking/seeping brake fluid?
Do your brakes feel spongy?
Time to replace those calipers.
We have top quality A1 Cardone remanufactured front brake calipers to suit most Mercedes Benz vehicles between 1968 through to 1993.
A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Friction Choice ® Brake Calipers are remanufactured to meet or exceed O.E.M. performance. CARDONE's caliper hardware allows for quick and easy installation because you no longer need to search for replacement components or reuse old hardware. With the freedom to choose whatever friction you desire, A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Friction Choice Brake Calipers can be tailored to meet your needs.
• Every caliper consistently includes all hardware needed to ensure quick, convenient installation, while offering you the choice to install your own preferred grade of pads
• Mounting bolts not included
• 100% S.A.E. specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance
• 100% pressure tested to guarantee proper function under all driving conditions
• New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal
• New copper washers are included for a perfect seal
• Plastic cap plug in brake port line protects threads before installation
Most common reasons for failure are:
• Corrosion caused by internal water intrusion (brake fluid absorbs water).
• Sticking or frozen pins, bolts, or slides that causes excessive inboard pad wear.
• Contamination from the brake system.
• Improper fluid when used in a system which uses a petroleum based fluid will cause all rubber components in the brake system to swell.
• Frozen bleeder valves in the caliper housing due to external corrosion.
• Overheating due to residual pressure from the brake system not allowing the piston to return.
• On rear calipers, failure to use the parking brake regularly causes the parking mechanism to corrode and keep the caliper properly adjusted.
IMPORTANT: Calipers should be replaced in pairs to prevent uneven braking. The brake system should be thoroughly flushed with the recommended fluid from a sealed container and the sliding surfaces must be lubricated with the proper grease for your application.
This part suits the following vehicles:-
• W108 - Sedans
• W109 - Sedans
• W110 - Sedans (Fintail)
• W111 - Sedans (Fintail)
• W112 - Sedans (Fintail)
• W113- Sports (Pagodas)
• W114 - Sedans
• W115 - Sedans
Original Part Nos:-
A001 421 82 98
001 421 82 98
001 421 8298
A1 Cardone part number - 19272
This part is shown as no 87 in the parts diagram attached.
NB: - This is for a Front Right ATE Caliper with a 57mm piston
Don’t not pay over $1600 for a genuine part. Our price only $270 each
Please check you have the correct part number for your vehicle.
International buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
We have access to most parts for Mercedes Benz & SMART vehicles.
McStarparts – “Keeping classic Benz’s on the road.”
- Date Listed:22/08/2017
- Last Edited:12/12/2018
VOLVO ATE LARGE BRAKE CALIPER SUIT 320 MM DISC ROTOR,V50,S40,C30
Mercedes W108 & W109 Refurbished rear Axles
Vt to vy brake caliper
St Johns Park
Ford Mustang Brake Caliper Painting
BRAND NEW VZ HSV F&R PBR CALIPERS, PADS RDA DISCS VT VX VY COMMODORE
LH LX TORANA PBR CALIPERS COMPLETE *NEW*
Brembo EVO 4-9 Calipers rebuilt and powdercoated
Brake caliper paint
BRAKE CALIPER PAINTING $99 BMW AUDI MERCEDES PORSCHE RED BLUE YELLOW
2005 Mercedes Benz Accelerator