RPL Hospitality Assessors
About the business
S&F Enterprise is a well-known student recruitment provider in Aged Care, Hospitality, Childcare and Education Support. Our success and high-quality service has led our business to grow and become one of the leading student recruitment providers and training company’s in Brisbane. We are now seeking an experienced Hospitality Assessor that specialises in RPL to join our growing success and team.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be supplied current hospitality staff where you will complete their Certificate III & IV in Hospitality via RPL. You must be highly a motivated individual with at least 2 years of training and assessment experience. Previous hospitality industry association is paramount to carry out RPLs.
Successful applicants must have the following;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or Higher)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality or higher
- Previous RPL assessment experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with sound knowledge in programs such as; email communications, excel spreadsheets, one drive, Microsoft word and PDF.
- Own laptop/computer to be able to work from home.
Benefits and perks
If you are a go-getter & have the zeal to make it big in the education industry by being a part of a dynamic organisation, that is passionate about delivering high quality services to students while earning a great income. APPLY NOW so you don't miss out on this popular opportunity!
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Date Listed:16/01/2020
- Last Edited:16/01/2020
- Salary Type:Commission Only
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
- Salary Detail:Salary: $60,000.00 to $150,000.00 / year
LEARN POTTERY FOR FREE - INTERNSHIPS OFFERED
English teacher wanted
MBA tutions available
Babysitter/nanny/household hand for hire (January 2020)
English Teacher with excellent salary package
Wanted: Ful time tutor for Aged Care studies with Brisbane based RTO
Mount Gravatt East
Early Childhood teacher position
Seeking experienced early years educators for new boutique service