Program of works involving moving the business to a digital workplace involving O365 and Sharepoint
Your new company
Join the team in a Business Analyst role to better streamline current operational processes through a digital workplace program. The program will work towards addressing risk, improving resilience of current ICT services, and delivering overall improvements to the business unit.
Your new role
- Documenting and analysing 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' business process models;
- Analysing business processes, including potential for automation of the processes, assessment of the costs and potential benefits of the new approaches considered, and management of change, and assistance with implementation;
- Assisting with the planning and co-ordination of business process and system improvement User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and to support the business stakeholders;
- Leading the development of business and system requirements and specifications, ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle;
- Creating project documentation including briefing notes and business cases.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant qualifications in Business Analysis or IT;
- Certification in a Business Analysis methodology (Desirable);
- Experience with O365 and SharePoint projects;
- Experience working with government client agencies and large system integration vendors.
What you need to do now
For full submission to the role, please provide a CV, statement of suitability addressing the key criteria of the role, and details of two referees.
Please contact Sandy Vo on the details below to find out more information regarding the position itself and submission details. Submissions close 13/02/2020.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:16/02/2020
- Last Edited:16/02/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Contract
Embedded Systems Developer wanted
Brisbane South West
CCTV Camera Installer
Freelance Web Developer/ Web Design
Level 1 Computer Field Support Technician Jobs
iOS App Developer - Australia
Eugene van wyk
$100-$150 offered for a telecommunication study
Onsite Technician - Brisbane & Gold Coast
I.T. Help Desk and Support Technician for MSP
help with IT issues