Storeperson / Parts Warehouse
- PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Stores Experience & a Forklift Licence is a requirement!
- Acacia Ridge Location - close knit team environment
We are seeking an energetic & focused Storeperson to assist in our busy Parts Department. Based at Acacia Ridge, the primary focus is to support the wider business and department operations including picking orders, receipting, stock allocation and dispatch of goods in timely and accurate manner.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be a key part of the Parts team in delivering collaborative, prompt and efficient service to our customers and maximising the efficiency of the parts department.
The hours of operations will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm. This role is permanent offering a long term career.
This role will see you responsible for:
- Efficiently receipt and dispatch goods.
- Proactively maintain housekeeping standards in the parts store.
- Assist with collating orders for internal service staff
- Collaborate with service technicians in their request for parts & accessories.
- Assist in rolling stock takes
- Promoting a safety first approach
- Arranging couriers for collection of goods
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following:
- Experience in a warehouse or industrial store environment
- Hands on experience in stock control, picking orders and dispatch
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Forklift License
- Strong organisational skills and problem solving ability
- Competent computer skills
- Current and valid driver’s licence
If this opportunity is of interest, then please click ‘Apply’ now!
Adaptalift Hyster is the largest Australian owned and operated forklift company in the nation, providing a complete range of services and equipment to an impressive amount of industries.
With a national fleet size of over 10,500 units, 23 branches and service centres nationwide and 150 different models plus thousands of configurations, it’s time to take hold of the opportunity to grow with this rapidly expanding company.
To learn more, go to http://www.aalhysterforklifts.com.au
*Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies/third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.
- Date Listed:22/01/2019
- Last Edited:22/01/2019
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
Storeperson F/T Acacia Ridge
FMCG LF Operator & Storeman
Brisbane South East
FMCG Administrator with LF ticket
Brisbane South East
Removalist / Driver
Competent experienced warehouse manager
Store person/Stock controller for busy Wacol warehouse
Assistant Warehouse manager
Warehouse Team Leader - Party & Event Hire Company
4x4 Accessory Fitter