Concrete Agitator Driver - Dubbo
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world's largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety as well as environmental sustainability as well as being committed to being a good member of the communities we live and work in.
Further to this, offer here is:
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Join a world leader in the construction materials industry
- A close knit team and an inclusive culture
- Great working environment and company culture
About the role
Reporting to the Area Operations Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring the mixing, inspection and delivery of premixed concrete is carried out in a manner which promotes quality and reliability of the product.
- Experience driving heavy rigid trucks preferably in a built up environment
- Strong commitment to safety, health & environmental responsibilities
- HR (Heavy Rigid) license is essential
- Front end loader ticket would be very beneficial
- Previous experience in concrete industry is advantageous
- Customer service focus
- Strong communication skills
- Date Listed:11 hours ago
- Last Edited:11 hours ago
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Casual
HC or MC Licence Drivers Dubbo Based(Robert Holmes Transport)
MC Driver Licence Driver Needed(JBS Carrier Australia)
MC Driver COBAR(KG & KR GLASS Transport)
HC or HR Drivers(Ulan Water Pty Ltd)
HR / HC Drivers Required
Hc truck driver
MC/HC DRIVER REQUIRED
HR Truck Driver