Data Modeller X 2
Data Modelling - ER Studio - Oracle - Dimensional Modelling - Data Governance - Metadata management
Your new company
You will be working for a large Federal Government Department
Your new role
As the Data Modeller you will be producing data models to support data warehouse information requests. You will be working in a large scale EDW environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Data Modelling
- Experience in Modelling using modelling tools (ER Studio, Erwin, MS Viso or Sparx EA)
- Experience in dimensional Modelling and ERD awareness of data vault
- Experience in Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience in Metadata management, Data governance and Data quality
- You must be an Australian citizen and will possess or be willing to go through the process to obtain and maintain a (Baseline, NV1 or NV2) personnel security clearance
What you'll get in return
The chance to work in a large scale EDW environment as well as an initial hourly rate contract to June 30 2020 a 12 month extension through to June 30 2021 is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Call Liam O'Meara on 02 ****9802 or email Liam******@******.au for any questions relating to this role.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:14/02/2020
- Last Edited:14/02/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Contract