Senior Data Analyst
SAS - SQL - Python - R coding - Statistical Analysis - Predictive Analytics
Your new company
You will be working for a Large Federal Government Department
Your new role
As the Senior Data Analyst you will be manipulating large data sets to extract insights and identify trends within the data sets to assist in policy and planning decisions. You will be producing analytical products and reports for policy areas and senior business stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience with SAS
- Experience with Data Manipulation
- Experience with Statistical Analysis
- Experience with predictive modelling would be desirable
- Experience with Python or R coding would be desirable
- You must be an Australian citizen and will possess or be willing to go through the process to obtain and maintain a (Baseline, NV1 or NV2) personnel security clearance.
What you'll get in return
This role with allow you to work on large data sets and be involved with an interesting analytics project. An initial 12 month contract is on offer with a 12 month extension option.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Call Liam O'Meara on 02 ****9802 or email Liam******@******.au for any questions relating to this role.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:Yesterday
- Last Edited:Yesterday
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Contract