Foreman for commercial project | Experience with structures and fitout preferred | Work/Life Balance offered
Your new company
2020 could see you starting the year working for a new organisation that is known for delivering fantastic commercial projects that add to the fabric of Canberra. This builder has an envious portfolio of completed projects, delivered to the highest of standards for some of the best developers in town. They also have an unrivalled culture, with a strong focus on work/life balance and a team first approach. With projects hitting milestones coming into Christmas, and other projects receiving DA approval, there is a need for an additional Foreman to join the team.
Your new role
As a Foreman, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Site Manager on a project from establishment through to handover;
- Work with some of the best subcontractors in Canberra, driving site activity;
- Be responsible for ensuring a safe workplace; and
- Oversee labourers and allocate work as required.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience as a Foreman on commercial projects over $10m;
- A strong knowledge of civil, structures and fitout;
- Strong communication and a team-first mentality; and
- The ability to start early in the New Year.
What you'll get in return
On offer to the successful candidate:
- An opportunity to work on some of the most iconic projects in Canberra;
- A competitive and negotiable salary based on your experience; and
- Work with a structured organisation and experienced staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please call John Gibson on ********5142 or email joh******@******.au . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in the construction industry, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:Yesterday
- Last Edited:Yesterday
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time
- Salary Detail:$120 - $140k + super
CARPENTER Site Supervisor/foreman
Senior Project Manager
Truck Delivery Driver/ Labourer
full time concretor or labourer
Roof & Gutter Worker
Electrician tradesman wanted