APS5 Parliamentary Officer
A supportive team seeking a highly capable and enthusiastic Parliamentary Officer to assist with briefs.
Your new company
You will be working for a highly influential agency of the Federal Government. This department prides themselves on developing training programs to assist influential stakeholders facilitate the satisfaction and safety of their staff through engagement and training.
Your new role
As the APS5 Parliamentary Officer your key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Quality assurance of parliamentary products prior to processing to the Ministers' offices
- Processing of parliamentary products, including Question Time Briefs (QTBs)
- Providing high quality parliamentary-related advice and support to staff
- Coordinating and enhancing a range of parliamentary support products
- Supporting the department to meet the full suite of parliamentary activities including Ministerial briefs, Ministerial correspondence, Cabinet Liaison services, Questions on Notice and Parliamentary Questions
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Obtain a minimum baseline clearance
- High level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Parliamentary Document Management System (PDMS)
- Experience in high volume processing or administration roles
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a contract until May 2020, offering an immediate start and an attractive salary. You will be working in a centrally located department, in a state of the art office precinct.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cathy Douglas now on ********3331 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Cathy on ********3331 or Cathy.Doug******@******.au for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Date Listed:4 hours ago
- Last Edited:4 hours ago
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Temp