At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Labourer around Phillip and surrounding areas.
Some of what you'll get up to in the role:
- Handle and transport materials and equipment (e.g. cement, drills and grinders)
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labour tasks (e.g. digging, stacking up goods)
- Put up warning signs (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passers by
- Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures (e.g. scaffolding)
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
- Perform site clean-up
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary
- Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call ******** 555
- Date Listed:07/04/2020
- Last Edited:07/04/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Casual
- Salary Detail:APPLY NOW! | Multiple Opportunities
Workers wanted -Cleaning and labour
Roofing Labourer Required
Asbestos ticketed labourer (Canberra & surrounds)
Looking for experienced Brickys Labourer .