Cleaners - Required for ACT
About The Role
We are currently seeking experienced full-time and part-time reliable commercial cleaners with an eye for detail, strong work ethic and excellent customer service.
Location is in Tidbinbilla (Candidate must have a valid drivers license and vehicle for transportation)
Job Tasks And Responsibilities
To be successful for this position, you must have minimum 3 years cleaning experience, excellent time management and prioritising skills, the ability to learn quickly and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
The successful applicant will also require good communication skills, a professional and honest approach to work and be able to follow health and safety regulations.
To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- Skilled in the use of professional cleaning equipment,
- Training in the safe use of cleaning chemicals,
- Formal qualifications in cleaning preferred CERT II or CERT III
Requirements Of The Role
- Have full time working rights
- Willing to obtain, or already have, a Police Check and Security Clearance,
- A keen eye for detail,
- Excellent verbal communication skills,
- Must own and maintain a Smart Phone,
- Previous cleaning experience on commercial sites including internal, external and common areas,
- A sound understanding of OH&S,
- Professional presentation and customer service.
- Date Listed:29/01/2020
- Last Edited:29/01/2020
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Full-time
Airbnb cleaner required
My husband is looking for full time work.
Live-in Au Pair
Machinist familiar with sewing canvas
Photographer & Graphic Designer
TAILOR, machinist seeking
Easy-going Weekend work (ACT)