APS4/5 Data Entry / Help Desk
Large government agency looking to on board someone with previous help desk and administration experience.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply.
Your new company
You will be working within a Government organisation that conducts background checking services for new schemes. They aim to identify individuals who are not eligible to access secure areas of the organisation and maintain a comprehensive database of all the applicants that come through.
Your new role
You will work within a busy team who enjoy challenges and a variety in their work. You will be providing routine IT assistance within the team. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Email correspondence which also includes sending letters out to applicants in a two-letter process
- Undertake background check to new schemes
- Processing as well as assessment which could potentially lead to being more in depth regarding the eligibility criteria
- General help desk functions such as answering phones and queries
- You will be required to organise and liaise with committees
- General filing and general help desk functions such as answering phones and queries
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful as a Data Analyst within this organisation you must have previously demonstrated experiences with the following attributes:
- Communicate strongly within a team and with others
- Analytical skills
- Been in a previous role similar with help desk skills
- A general sound knowledge of providing IT assistant
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- General filing experience
You must be an Australian citizen and will possess or be willing to go through the process to obtain and maintain a (Baseline, NV1 or NV2) personnel security clearance and an Employee Suitability Clearance.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a great opportunity to work for a well-respected Government Agency, with a rewarding contract of 6 months offering immediate start. You will receive an attractive salary, with employee benefits, and career opportunities open to you in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, and meet the selected criteria as mentioned above, click 'apply now' or for more information regarding this role, or more opportunities in Office Support, please contact Elana Laws at Hays on ******3331 or ela******@******.au .
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:Yesterday
- Last Edited:Yesterday
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Job Type:Temp