Your new company
This organisation supports an expanding range of Australian-based operations, providing services for simulation training systems and training services support to the Australian Department of Defence from offices across Australia.
Your new role
The Network Engineer reports to the Network Lead and assists in the design and configuration of the Defence Training and Experimentation Network (DTEN) network and nodes, installs network equipment and any cabling required to training locations.
- Implements the configuration and documentation of DTEN and Combined Federated Battle Lab (CFBL)
- Support of training and experimentation
- Installs network equipment and any cabling required to training locations, including verification of node operation
- Maintains the DTEN equipment and cabling
- Configures and documents voice and video teleconferencing equipment and cabling, including design and installation
- Work required at the training locations
- Reconfigures network equipment as required following the completion of training activities
- Participates in network monitoring both in business as usual (BAU)
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have experience as a Network Engineer and across the following;
- Routing & Switching
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a successful global organisation with a growing presence in Australia. This organisation is staffed with a mix of professional ex-serving and non-military specialists with a broad range of skills working within an emerging field.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please call Caleb Brown on******9802 or email Caleb.Brow******@******.au . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in the IT industry, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
- Date Listed:21 minutes ago
- Last Edited:21 minutes ago
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time