Rehabilitation Counsellor Role - Multiple locations including Canberra / Albury / Williamtown
Your new company
Your new organisation is dedicated to providing outstanding allied health, as well as occupational consultancy services. They aim to help people through their great customer focused approach to help make a difference to people's lives.
Your new role
In your new position you will be responsible for working with Australian Defence Force as bases throughout Australia. Through assessing your clients needs you will be developing strategies which will enable their rehabilitation. You be working with Defence personnel who have sustained an injury.
This role is based in Canberra. There are both full time and part time opportunities available.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualified in an Allied Health Profession with experience providing rehabilitation services
- A years worth of experience as a rehabilitation consultant
- Ability to clinically reason and strategically plan RTW and/or clinical outcomes
- A current drivers license
- Have a current professional body accreditation
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary packaging
- Work as part of a supportive team
- Bonuses and recognition awards
- Full vaccination program
- Various discounts
What you need to do now
This opportunity is immediately available. If you're interested in this role contact Holly Powell by clicking 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now for a confidential discussion.
D: 61 (0)2******1669
- Date Listed:20 hours ago
- Last Edited:20 hours ago
- Salary Type:Annual Salary Package
- Job Type:Full-time