Kitchen Hand - Chermside
- Roll'd is a Vietnamese Street Food concept that originates from Melbourne, Australia, and born from a passion of sharing – simple, fresh, balanced food. The Vietnamese hawker-style eatery offers a varied range of classic and healthy Vietnamese cuisine, such as rice paper rolls, salads, and noodle soup.
Our store is on the look out for an experienced and outgoing cook that has exceptional food quality standards and understands the need for urgency in a fast paced kitchen.
To be a successful candidate you will:
- Have worked in a similar faced paced café or restaurant environment
- Be available to work on a rotating roster consisting of weekdays, weekends, mornings, days and nights.
- Have a basic understanding of Victorian food safety regulations
- Skills and attributes required for the role:
- Clear understanding on how to operate commercial kitchen equipment
- Exemplary food quality and presentation standards
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work towards time targeted expectations
- Fast and efficient food preparation ability with excellent knife skills
- Exceptional cleaning standards
- Excellent customer service
Does this sound like you?
Want to be a part of the Roll'd family?
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to car******@******.auwith "Chermside" as the subject line.
- Date Listed:20/02/2019
- Last Edited:20/02/2019
- Salary Type:Hourly Rate
- Advertised By:Private
- Job Type:Part-time
Chermside kebab shop hiring
Looking for Vietnamese Kitchen Hand Staff
Junior Kitchen Hand (Lutwyche)
Greenbank Fish & Chips ship kitchen hand and Cook wanted!!
Cashier / All-Arounder
Looking for a part time job
I am looking for part time job