Au pair on cattle station - North West Qld
Some details you may want to know about the role:
1) we need you to look after our 4 year old son and 2 year old daughter on the days I work and housekeeping for the rest of the working week: cleaning, cooking, feeding animals or whatever comes up on the day.
2) commencement around early/mid-November 2018
3) separate accommodation (room, bed, fridge, bathroom) provided
4) all meals on top of weekly pocket money
4) experience with children (especially young children) is desirable
5) A drivers license is also required and good english language skills
6) 4-week trial period with the option of extending to up to 6 months if both parties are happy.
We live on a cattle station near Cloncurry, North West Queensland. It's a wonderful lifestyle and we think we are pretty lucky! You would be able to participate in all aspects of the farm, including mustering, horse riding and community social events.
We lead busy lifestyles (my husband works away a lot of the time), so if you're up for a challenge and a real outback experience - please contact me!
If interested, please send me your CV or work experience/background.
I look forward to hearing from you :)
AU PAIR POSITION AVAILABLE
Furniture removalist Cloncurry
Mt Isa ✩ Nanny ✩ Babysitter ✩ Tutor
GOLD MINING LEASE FOR SALE AT CLERMONT, QLD, 4721.
TWO ADJOINING GOLD LEASES FOR SALE AT CLERMONT, QLD, 4721.
Blake’s Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
Central West Area
Swimming Pool Technician
Asbestos removal specialist