25KG sacks of granular Zeolite for Gardens, Lawns, indoor and outdoor
Zeolite grains are a great soil conditioner for any plants, indoor, outdoor and lawns, 100% organic and natural
Zeolite also absorbs smells and bad odors and can be used in bowls around the house.
Natural Zeolites – Clinoptilolites are characterized as high capillary porous structures with high cation exchange capacities. They are the perfect soil conditioner and fertilizer additive that acts as a reservoir for water and plant nutrients.
Thanks to its High Capillary Porous Structure:
- Increases water absorption and retention which reduces watering needs.
- Acts as a water reservoir in dry and sandy soils.
- Keeps beneficial microorganisms in the soil alive.
- Absorbs excess water, and thus prevents root decays and fungal diseases.
- Aerates the soil.
Thanks to its High Cation Exchange Capacity:
- Holds and slowly releases ammonia, nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus. Transforms your regular fertilizer into a slow – and controlled – release fertilizer. Economizes fertilizer usage.
- Reduces fertilizer volatility and prevents loss of fertilizer due to leaching.
- Absorbs excess ammonia, and thus prevents root burns.
- Cultivates your plants and trees continuously in harmony.
- Cleans your soil from toxic materials and metals.
- Acts as a pesticide, fungicide, herbicide carrier.
The Advantages of Zeolite over other conditioners:
- Ecocert certificated product.
- Improves the soil quality and decontaminates the soil.
- Excellent hardness. Stable in the soil. Economic and effective for many years.
- Highly porous structure.
- Improves the efficiency of fertilizers and Reduces fertilizer costs.
- Easy application, storage and transportation.
- Produced by a leader in the Zeolite production, under the FamiQs quality control system, from the worlds’ purest (95 % Clinoptilolite) Zeolite deposit with Ecocert certificate.
- Completely safe and toxic-free. There is no risk or danger of over dosage.
- 100% natural and environmentally friendly.
- Groundwater contamination that can occure due to fertilizers and other nutrients that are applied.
- Soil erosion due to wind, in sandy soil.
- Root burns in salty soils.
- Date Listed:03/12/2019
- Last Edited:03/12/2019
NPK BLUE GRANULAR FERTILISER - 25KG BAGS - $60.00 PER BAG
Lawn Soils - Lawn mix
Cresco Lawn Fertiliser 20KG
25% Off - Billy Goat Lawn and Garden Vacuum - Self Propelled.
Outdoor lights x 4
Tree for landscaping
Artificial lawn squares. Text only